Cuts in life.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rogerinfrance, Oct 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Everytime that labour have come into power they have screwed the finanaces and their cronies done well. Why is every one so surprised that there is such a debt. They put britian (note the small "b") on a war footing run ctbacks after cutbacks, put silly pressure due to lack of equipement on active troops, lied about circumstances and now with 10/- in the funds people are saying we want to spend £100. It cannot happen. We need to pull out of Ganny.. NOW we have lost good men for what!
    We are no longer a world power, yes we have good quality personnel but not enough of them. Germany was purely an occupation force, is it fair to burden (OK give them a load of our money) them with our bits that are left. I am really sad at the way hings have gone, I felt the same when things personal happened to me, however we have now just got to knuckle under and cut our loses. Bye Bye subs, nuclear things and the like, the enemy is already in the door, so what are we going to do bomb part of Peterborough or Leeds. Forget it or war is going to be on our home shores and we do not need an Aircraft carrier, or other long range kit.
    As long as we are in the merde then we will have to wear wellies and not Giovany shoes.
    PS will the last rat to leave turn the lights out, oh, thats if they have not been cut off.

2. Stay in france ********

3. The ******* Ganny? You ******* fanny.

4. I was not nasty nor rude, its obvious you talk out of yours possibly using your buttock muscles before the brain (if in fact there is one, ) is actually engaged. Its stupid ignorant persons that use such that have caused in part situations like we have now. Please therefore think, use a sensible arguament or statement, not daft rhetoric. (For you, rhetoric is repeated crap often used by those with limited intelligence)

5. Good to see we're sending our top intellectuals to the land of Boursin and vin ordinaire. Keep it up sir! Show them Frogies that Sartre, Derrida, Foucault, and Baudrillard can't hold a candle to good old Blighty common sense!

6. Rogerinfrance,

My bold.

I refer you to your original post, practice what you preach.

Shiny

7. Rogerinfrance. You are an idiot and i claim my 5 pounds.

8. Yeah, err, wot he said.

9. The Fiscal mess left by all Liarboring Gubbermunts.... It's all part of the International conspiracy of the 'Socialsit International' to undermine Blighty, to turn it into Busted Blighty's Broken Shore so the UK will be drawn deeper, and deeper in the Kommie Konspiracy of EU-rineland' s Kommie Kommizzars.... save thems tarting another war of invasion...... we ahve been gradually undermined, sold off, screwed, f*cked... so tehre it is

10. What use is a rant, without questions of debate, in the SERIOUS bit?

About as much use as a Roger in France perhaps?...

Until you learn the difference between the meanings of "serious" and "having a rant" it is yourself who is talking out of your arrse.

11. Dear Roger you are a fookin nob end.Roger and out!!

12. Now thats just showing off!

13. Primary and subordinate clauses, punctuation, paragraphs and spellcheck, Roger...

...Roger?

Are you there...?

14. "The Fiscal mess left by all Liarboring Gubbermunts.... It's all part of the International conspiracy of the 'Socialsit International' to undermine Blighty, to turn it into Busted Blighty's Broken Shore so the UK will be drawn deeper, and deeper in the Kommie Konspiracy of EU-rineland' s Kommie Kommizzars.... save thems tarting another war of invasion...... we ahve been gradually undermined, sold off, screwed, f*cked... so tehre it is"

Couldn't have put it better Uncle.

john

15. And every time the Tories get into power they cause mass unemployment and live up to their name of the 'Nasty Party', by slashing services for the man on the street and looking after their 'friends' in the city and big business.

As always with the Tories it'll be those without and the needy who suffer the most like the old, disabled and poor. They've already started with these so-called 'cuts', and despite banging out such phrases like "We're all in this together", they know they won't have to worry because none of it will affect them, or their wealthy friends.

While everyone else has to live on Tesco's 'Value' range, the Tories and their friends will carry on buying Tesco's 'Finest'.

Nothing changes, the Tories will never change their spots.

Black Buck One - Out.