Cute Navy Stories

It's finally happened. I've done significant and lasting damage to my nipples. I can hardly complain as it was entirely my own fault; the result of finding it increasingly difficult to satisfy my sexual urges. I need to explain.

I've always been a bit of a deviant when it comes to sex but please believe me that that wasn't the reason that I entered the profession I did. A few years ago I was serving as a senior member of medical staff on-board the nuclear submarine HMS [removed]. We were a tight-knit crew in more ways that one!

Just before we left for a 3 month patrol, I was approached by an OM called W, complaining that he may have contracted an STD. Now W had just turned 20 and had a reputation as popular with the girls in Faslane - locals and RN alike. He wasn't classically handsome but there was something about him. He was definitely cute and had a slim, well-proportioned body as well as a friendly and cheerful manner. So it was a real pleasure to physically examine him but, not having expected him to walk through the door that morning, I didn't fully appreciate the experience and failed to store things properly in the ****-bank. I was determined to rectify that once we were underway.

About a week into the patrol, I piped him to attend sick-bay, having prepared myself by wearing my tightest boxer-shorts to guard against my coming erection giving rise to a tell-tale bulge. It only took him a few minutes to arrive, dressed in his blue coveralls and work boots. I explained that this was just a follow-up exam but (unfortunately for him, but happily for me) he would have to drop his pants again. This time I made sure to drink in and savour every detail of the scene as he stood in front of me, red boxers around his ankles with just a hint of sock above them. My heart beat faster at the sight of his slender thighs and the cock and balls that hung above them. It was a moment to remember...

As you can imagine, I got no end of wanks over that memory, replaying the scene over and over in my mind. But what I didn't realise at the time is that I was damaging myself, setting myself on a path towards perversion that only ever-deeper depravity would satisfy. Since then I have drunk from used condoms, pressed my tongue against freshly-laid turds, sucked on used ear-buds covered in wax and thrust my nose and mouth into shoes and boots to shnuffle the pheromone-rich scent. I have become a cum-pig and an affectionado of everything from tearoom play to CBT, via the exquisite delights of electro-play and rosebudding. I've even become a cheese-hound.

So yes, it is a given that Israel should have the right to defend itself but the use of heavy artillery etc in such a densely-populated area cannot be justified and will prove ultimately counter-productive as friends turn against Israel and a whole new generation of Palestinians are hardened against her.

So yes, it is a given that Israel should have the right to defend itself but the use of heavy artillery etc in such a densely-populated area cannot be justified and will prove ultimately counter-productive as friends turn against Israel and a whole new generation of Palestinians are hardened against her.

Are you some sort of gayer?

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd use a different word. I have.

philc

LE
OP is Alastair Campbell trying to resurrect his former life writing for Penthouse and throwing in a bit of politics, I claim my fiver.

No I think it's like a gay, perverted, Barbara Cartland.
Barbera Cartland was nom de plume of a submariner. Once famous, for literary endeavor, he had to have a sex-change in order to retain the royalties.

True dit, as Ravers would say.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
It's finally happened. I've done significant and lasting damage to my nipples. I can hardly complain as it was entirely my own fault; the result of finding it increasingly difficult to satisfy my sexual urges. I need to explain.

That's where you went wrong.

NSP

LE
Working as I do with a couple of ex-submariners I know spending a large portion of your life shut up in a steel pipe can make you go a bit, er, strange but - crikey!!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Ravers dits are much better. In fact Ravers could indeed be who is in need of and remembers so very fondly. I mean fondling.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Are you some sort of gayer?

That's a wrong un of a first post and no mistake... perhaps it's some sort of social experiment - like Borat.

Anyway, to answer your question, Submariner. I think submarine gaying is like prison gaying or mortar platoon gaying. Ie, it's not your actual proper gaying because you intend to stop at some point and get back to normal.

I think it's a 6/10 for effort, he could have gone into far more depravity in describing all these other terms such as "rosebudding" etc. Far more offence would have been provided.

In the mean time he's just playing to stereotypes... Piss poor... needs more rubber

Rosebudding? I think I might regret asking but .........

Sorry, I shouldn't have used obscure terms. Rosebudding: it is ******* or hard dildoing until **** prolapse. The anus comes to resemble a partially-opened rose bloom. Tearooms are public toilets. CBT stands for 'cock and ball torture' and cheesehounds are lovers of smegma.

It is a true dit by the way. I felt like a schoolboy with a crush again when I first met him and even did that old thing of carving his initials into the inside of my thing with a doubled stanley knife. Wish I hadn't after because freshly shaved ball-stubble, open cuts and groin sweat don't go together very well.

Latest Threads