Cute female officer thread from LHB

Can't be you, flowers. You have to be intelligent to be in the Int Corps (apparently). :wink:

StabTiffy2B said:
Can't be you, flowers. You have to be inteligent to be in the Int Corps (apparently). :wink:
And be able to spell intelligent one would guess!

"winsome Int Core stunner with perfect manners, a laugh like summer rain, knickers from La Perla and the Bedroom habits of Madonna (the singer not Mum-of-God)"

flowers said:
LB, do I know you? Have you been watching me....... :-D
Flowers - if you are all of the above I will find you.

Eventually.

Please God

flowers said:
LostBoss said:
It may be that they're put off by a guy who can't say what he does, where he lives or what car he drives.

In fact the only thing we do know about you is that you go to Kick boxing classes and own a set of nun-chakkas (how do you spell this?) and also some throwing stars no doubt ( OK I made that bit up ).

I may be wrong but given the general tone and style of chat on the boards here I think your probability of meeting up with some winsome Int Core stunner with perfect manners, a laugh like summer rain, knickers from La Perla and the Bedroom habits of Madonna (the singer not Mum-of-God) are reasonably low - OK I'll level with you - it's not going to happen.

(If you are a winsome Int Core stunner with perfect manners, a laugh like summer rain, knickers from La Perla and the Bedroom habits of Madonna (the singer not Mum-of-God) by the way I'M YOUR MAN FORGET TEDROGERS - I'M THE ONE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR)

But still we can always talk about your car......

LB
Since when did you start wearing knickers Flower? :? :wink:

LostBoss said:
"winsome Int Core stunner with perfect manners, a laugh like summer rain, knickers from La Perla and the Bedroom habits of Madonna (the singer not Mum-of-God)"

flowers said:
Flowers - if you are all of the above I will find you.

Eventually.

Please God

LB - If you look anything like your Grandfather in those desert piccies then I'll happily wait until you do :-D

Sandy - after the police insisted I should :lol:

Anya - you're completely right! I see he has edited his post now too

tedrogers said:
The cars a TR7, I'll post some photos if you like. But i'm lacking the hi res satelitte images that all those int corps beauties that are reading this would like.
I really hope that you're taking the p1ss :D

Nice to see you make a guest appearance, Anya. Still jealous that you're not getting some stab loving, I see :wink:

Nice to see you make a guest appearance, Anya. Still jealous that you're not getting some stab loving, I see
Damn it! Now I will have to go and make another brew :evil: Just spat mine over the PC!

G

Goku

Tedrogers

Anya is the girl for you, she’s young, up for a shag and always grateful , plus she’s neither too feminine or masculine.

Please take her away from all this.
For the love of god PLEASE

TR and LB thought i should just let you know she is one fit, well mannered lurvely lady.... oh and she has a talent for chopping onions! Fully domesticated and one you could take home and show your mother... but don't get me wrong that flowers is one durty minx in the bedroom! A prize catch and i don't mean fish!!

Officers_bird said:
that flowers is one durty minx in the bedroom!
Please tell me you speak from experience OB! :D

Officers_bird said:
TR and LB thought i should just let you know she is one fit, well mannered lurvely lady.... oh and she has a talent for chopping onions! Fully domesticated and one you could take home and show your mother... but don't get me wrong that flowers is one durty minx in the bedroom! A prize catch and i don't mean fish!!
You forgot to add 'intelligent' and 'beautiful' in there!!!!! :roll:

*slips OB another fiver*

flowers said:
RTFQ said:
flowers said:
You know what I meant mister!!! The thing Ted Rodgers used to do with HIS fingers - err...actually that now sounds worse...
Who's Ted Rogers? Was he your next door neighbour when you were little?

We're entering the realm of deep psychological trauma now. 8O
Ted Rodgers!!! How do you not know who he is!??! Dusty Bin? 3-2-1??? RTFQ you're shattering my illusions of you!
So your next door neighbour put 3 fingers in your rusty bin? Look - I'm all for cathartic confession in order to dispell bad experiences, but you should be talking to someone a bit more qualified.

"OK Flowers, you're in a circle of friendship and trust here - show me on teddy where the nasty gameshow host touched you..."

RTFQ said:
flowers said:
RTFQ said:
flowers said:
You know what I meant mister!!! The thing Ted Rodgers used to do with HIS fingers - err...actually that now sounds worse...
Who's Ted Rogers? Was he your next door neighbour when you were little?

We're entering the realm of deep psychological trauma now. 8O
Ted Rodgers!!! How do you not know who he is!??! Dusty Bin? 3-2-1??? RTFQ you're shattering my illusions of you!
So your next door neighbour put 3 fingers in your rusty bin? Look - I'm all for cathartic confession in order to dispell bad experiences, but you should be talking to someone a bit more qualified.

"OK Flowers, you're in a circle of friendship and trust here - show me on teddy where the nasty gameshow host touched you..."
Would that teddy-bear be the one off of Bo Selecta? The short ginger bear with the awful teeth? :lol:

G

Goku

StabTiffy2B said:
If you haven't guessed by now, ted, none of these women are cute or officers. Infact, some are only just female.
Stabby has of course completely forgotten about Anya, the site looker.

She’s young, well equipped in the chest region, a fascinating conversationalists, and I hear she’s very very dirty.

Ted, Anya is the woman for you.

StabTiffy2B said:
RTFQ said:
Who's Ted Rogers?
He's the guy who's thread we've hijacked.

If you haven't guessed by now, ted, none of these women are cute or officers. Infact, some are only just female.
Feck! I was hoping that Flowers might be quite essence, as I've developed a strange fondness for her avatar.

Better stop now before I get my blood up :wink:

Goku said:
[Stabby has of course completely forgotten about Anya, the sight looker.
What's a sight looker?

Anya is indeed young, cute and 'equipped'. However, she is not an officer :wink:

Latest Threads