Cut the wire.

I bought all the remaining stock, rebranded it 'Allah Akbar' for the Middle East and am embarrassed by the resulting riches. For twice the price, in the deluxe version I also enclose a pack of mincemeat - the punters seem to like it.

According to the NRA if everyone carries a gun, the world is a safer place. This is the logical extension of that. If all everyone can defuse a bomb.....
Start them young. ;)

According to the NRA if everyone carries a gun, the world is a safer place. This is the logical extension of that. If all everyone can defuse a bomb.....
Start them young. ;)
I was learning to undress barbie dolls mind you at that age in preperation... for a time when... ahem...

It's all a learning curve when your young

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Done that a lot have you?
No detonator, no bang, unless you know better?... and shouted at Sgts Murtaugh and Riggs on the telly, but they never listen and the hotel gets totalled each time.

The object of the game is to prevent an explosion. But it's somehow more outrageous than aisles full of toy guns, swords, etc? I hope the poor dears never encounter the gorey horror that was this: