Cut Out and Keep

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by meridian, Apr 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

I am in the process of creating some Sgt Slingsby and Holidays4Heroes branded posters, screensavers, desktop wallpapers and a few other bits and pieces.

So to start things off, how about a door hanger

[​IMG]

Download and print the file

Attached Files:

2. Subtle - very subtle.

3. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

OMG - I don't BELIEVE IT!! ;-)

4. you should have the second one in reverse so that you can just turn it over, rather than having two.

5. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

They're right, you know!!

6. Excellent, Printing on card as I type, I shall not criticise the fact that it is not symetrical allowing a two sided hanger, cos I am a happy bunny..

I may not hang them on my own door, but, when I go to my reunions later in the year I feel I may have to carry a few around; Just to advertise H4H and the Good Sgt you understand................

Maybe a few for couples, suggesting an inna/appropriate fetish or something equally bizarre....

7. meridian

Oh yeah, what a cockstand I am

Hang on, correcting now

8. meridian

Done, see first post

9. FANTASTIC.

10. Haha! I love it.

If you need any help with the photoshop side of life give me a shout, I don't have any spectacular skills but I'm competant with PS.

Whiskey

11. Can we have "probably" underlined, just in case please? :wink:

Are these suitable for use at work???

12. meridian

I suppose that would depend on where you work!

Anyway, let me have your suggestions for these or anything else

Currently working on some tactical hand signal recognition cards and bullsh1t bingo cards

Watch this space

13. :D That's Brilliant Meridian... about time hotels etc. issued similar 'truthful' Do Not Disturb Signs :wink:

That reminds me, I grabbed my box of cornflakes the other day out of the cupboard and the bag inside fell out of a 'recently' cut-out DO NOT DISTURB sign that was on the outside with a dotted line around it, cornflakes "auf dem ganzen Platz" ALL OVER THE FRIGGIN PLACE!!! found out my 5 year old was behind it! :roll:

14. DO NOT DISTURB

I'm looking at my ARRSE.

(OR)

I'm looking up my ARRSE.

15. Mrs F_F well impressed with that, I can imagine us skipping around the hotel in the dead of night distributing joy and good will to all our sleeping oppos