Cut and Paste

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_C_Hinecap, Jan 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you surf the net all day and find witty things out there, please post them in this thread. We can then all enjoy them at our leisure.
    That means I don't have to wade down pages of trite crud to see old tales of 'Grand Slams' and other bodily functional wit. Cheers!
    Oh - illiterate charvers can fcuk off too. Not that I'm a snob or owt like - ye kna.

2. I Have aw cracking video email attachment i think most people on this site would like to see, bit naughty, maybe not so good for squeamish males, but reckon the women would get a jolly out of it.
    Just need to know how to get it from my email and onto here, anyone cars to tell?.

3. J_D

J_D LE

Have you not got a file link or anything?

Either way I wanna see this now lol

4. like the ginger said, you'll need to have a link to a website that hosts the video, you can't really post it if it's stuck on your PC, unless you want to email all interested viewers...Do you remember where it came from?

5. It says www.snuffx.com, or something like that i think. Not very good at this am i?. :oops: :( :)

6. that seems to be an extremely dirty sex page and wouldnt advise you to open at work (unless you want to be greeted by leeron and his 10" pal 8O 8O

7. That made me think it might be the video that this was taken from?

TTFN

BFG

not to be seen at work or in the presence of children, or just after eating, in fact recommended not to look at all

8. BFG that should hav a content warning, i am now off to clean the sick off my kitchen floor having not made it to the bog

RRB

9. Although an excellent display of grotesque stupidity, its nowhere near as good as the one i had!!. Someone give me their e mail address and i will send it to you!!. particularly amusing to those of the fairer sex i would say!!. :lol: :twisted:

10. www.ahmohight.net

for when the eyes get tired and need to rest on something to recover...

11. LOLOLOL