Custom webbing and clothing

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by Flim, Apr 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

I am a new custom tactical equipment producer. I mainly do small projects, e.g. Pouches, but have done small bergens in the past. See: Flickr: Flimmuur's Photostream

I can also do clothing: I will able to add pockets and make custom clothing, e.g. Trousers / shirts, etc.

Contact me at, for more info or if you have an idea you need to make into a reality.

2. You asked permission to advertise?
  3. Sorry, I am new to the forum. Who do I need to contact for advertising permission?
  4. HAzard a guess at the site owners GOOD CO/BAD CO.
  5. I might put this in the classified ads part of the website, and ask for confirmation from the owner.
  6. Check PMs
  7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

An advertising account is normal but if you are just one bloke with a hobby then classified is a good place to start, otherwise pics of kit and maybe samples for the real users to trial will be looked on well. Then if you are a commercial enterprise with staff and a factory you can afford to advertise!
  8. I'm just one bloke who likes to make things.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Fist tip I would give you is to not use americanisms taken from disaster preperation forums.

No one will give a toss if you make a 72 hour pack as thats not a UK military term, it's just an amercian civvie survivalist name for a bergan.
  10. Some prices would be useful. I need a webbing type belt with an attachment for a Husky. It needs to be able to have a lead that can be varied in length. Husky's are not allowed off lead or they leg it and it'd be useful when running or scrambling to have two spare hands. Any ideas?
  11. Nice stuff however I'd sack of making kit in DPM, invest in in sone Vista ATP.
  12. I would but I foolishly bought dpm, cos my OTC unit is still using it. Obviously when I run out, I will move on to ATP.
  13. HHH

HHH LE

Would attaching the dogs lead with a Karabiner to your own belt not work ?
  14. Surely if the bloke is making it himself he can call it what the heck he wants ?
    • Like Like x 1