• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Custom webbing and clothing

Hi,

I am a new custom tactical equipment producer. I mainly do small projects, e.g. Pouches, but have done small bergens in the past. See: Flickr: Flimmuur's Photostream

I can also do clothing: I will able to add pockets and make custom clothing, e.g. Trousers / shirts, etc.

Contact me at yumyar@hotmail.co.uk, for more info or if you have an idea you need to make into a reality.

Ed

ugly

LE
An advertising account is normal but if you are just one bloke with a hobby then classified is a good place to start, otherwise pics of kit and maybe samples for the real users to trial will be looked on well. Then if you are a commercial enterprise with staff and a factory you can afford to advertise!

Fist tip I would give you is to not use americanisms taken from disaster preperation forums.

No one will give a toss if you make a 72 hour pack as thats not a UK military term, it's just an amercian civvie survivalist name for a bergan.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Some prices would be useful. I need a webbing type belt with an attachment for a Husky. It needs to be able to have a lead that can be varied in length. Husky's are not allowed off lead or they leg it and it'd be useful when running or scrambling to have two spare hands. Any ideas?

Some prices would be useful. I need a webbing type belt with an attachment for a Husky. It needs to be able to have a lead that can be varied in length. Husky's are not allowed off lead or they leg it and it'd be useful when running or scrambling to have two spare hands. Any ideas?
Would attaching the dogs lead with a Karabiner to your own belt not work ?

Fist tip I would give you is to not use americanisms taken from disaster preperation forums.

No one will give a toss if you make a 72 hour pack as thats not a UK military term, it's just an amercian civvie survivalist name for a bergan.
Surely if the bloke is making it himself he can call it what the heck he wants ?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Would attaching the dogs lead with a Karabiner to your own belt not work ?
No it needs to be really tough and I need to be able to lengthen and shorten the lead. I normally use an extendable lead but they are too bulky when you need a spare hand.

Mongo

MIA
Kit Reviewer
May I ask if yo uare Chinese? I saw some Chinese script behind the shot of the Bergen. Did you get these made in China? Just interested.
The Chinese writing is for a church in Cambridge. It looks like the photos might've been taken in his student accommodation.

Latest Threads