Custom Pouch by Boris - Awesome!!!

Mandsandad

Swinger
Hi all

I received a custom made pouch yesterday from Boris and I just wanted to post a quick message on here to say how very, very impressed I am.

I work as a paramedic and wanted a pouch to keep all of the associated clutter that typically fills my pockets in, most notably a little book with drug dosages etc in.

Boris took the time to understand my measurements and what I wanted, even when there was confusion and we'd gone down the wrong track he was happy to adapt. The customer service was truly top rate.

The pouch itself is amazing quality, fits my exact specs (fits in pocket perfectly, fits book perfectly) where a small error would have made it useless.

Highly, highly recommended!!

Well hes got history on site and posted relevant before, so this isnt a spam post, although if giving a review of kit, maybe helpful to show what Boris is, unless hes some bloke in a pub

Cheers!
I turned out to be quite a simple build in the end.

Always nice to hear feedback!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
I incorrectly assumed the Mayor of London had invented some new undercrackers.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I incorrectly assumed the Mayor of London had invented some new undercrackers.

do not google for pictures

Boris sounds like a nice bloke.
I wonder who he is and if only there were some method of finding out who he is and what he sells.

I am but a PM away.
I don't advertise, I don't mass produce.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I've seen the pic's of the pouch looks great. just the right size for crib cards pens and a compass

Latest Threads