Currywurst Museum

#1
Tomorrow, 15th August, Berlin opens it's Currywurst Museum to the public 8O

http://www.currywurstmuseum.de/

Deutsches Currywurst Museum Berlin

Die Currywurst hat ein Museum!

Am Samstag den 15. August ist es soweit! Ab 12 Uhr öffnet das Deutsche Currywurst Museum Berlin seine Türen für alle Freunde und Fans der der beliebten Wurst!...
If I wasn't already in the Fatherland, I'd be on my way. :D
 
#2
mit Pom?
 
#4
Mr_Deputy said:
YesItsMe said:
That's utter rubbish ... there isn't even restaurant in it.
well the sex museums dont offer beds/hookers either to be fair.
Strangely, I can't remember a single thing about the Marijuana Museum in Amsterdam.
 
#5
YesItsMe said:
That's utter rubbish ... there isn't even restaurant in it.
Just watched about it, on N24 and they said food was available to eat in the museum. Yet there s no mention of this on the website. :? :evil:
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#8
That's bullshit. It is not a real currywurst museum. There is not a bunch of p!shed Jocks holding each other up trying to eat currywursts and getting the sauce all down the front of their shirts. There is just no realism
 
#9
And of course everybody goes on a brewery tour to learn how the beer is made and to also learn something about the background of the company. Nobody ever goes there for the free piss up (and possible nosh up) at the end. :roll:
 
#12
Mr_Deputy said:
YesItsMe said:
Recce19 said:
YesItsMe said:
That's utter rubbish ... there isn't even restaurant in it.
Just watched about it, on N24 and they said food was available to eat in the museum. Yet there s no mention of this on the website. :? :evil:
Well, it looks like their still busy creating that website ... perhaps in a week or two there will be ALL information on it. ;)
jah so, ALL informayzjun vil be maade awailabwl at ziss tahym regardink eeding awwangements at ze muzayumm. Das is alles.
Zat haz to be zer wurst akzent ever! :D
 
#14
Always loved Berlin, this is just the icing on the cake.

OK, so it's actually the sauce on the sausage, but you know what I meant. Pedants.
 
#16
Mr_Deputy said:
YesItsMe said:
Mr_Deputy said:
jah so, ALL informayzjun vil be maade awailabwl at ziss tahym regardink eeding awwangements at ze muzayumm. Das is alles.
Could you translate this into English, please ? :lol:
I don't speak Swahili. :D
I means you can't go because you are bad and naughty :x
Yeah, I was told the same at the sex toys museum. It's difficult to disguise these days ...
 
#18
YesItsMe said:
cbgramc said:
YesItsMe said:
Mr_Deputy said:
YesItsMe said:
That's utter rubbish ... there isn't even restaurant in it.
well the sex museums dont offer beds/hookers either to be fair.
Well, that's why I would never go there. :lol:
Why is that YIM don’t you like sausage?
Talking about the sex museum. ;)
I was trying to work out if you meant you were Lesbian or Vegetarian I always get those two mixed up :oops:
 
#19
Mr_Deputy said:
mistersoft said:
And of course everybody goes on a brewery tour to learn how the beer is made and to also learn something about the background of the company. Nobody ever goes there for the free piss up (and possible nosh up) at the end. :roll:
what off one of the randy dray horses at the end? you made a day of it I see! Goede! Mary-Jane museum and then the Heineken with cheese and 'specials' at the end. gottverdammt! :twisted:
I never even saw a dray horse let alone get intimate with one but I was always eager to find out exactly how the beer was made. And again, I never ever went for the free beer. As far as the multiple visits go, I put it down to a bad memory and/or a short attention span.

Tuborg: Ten tours
Carlsberg: Five tours
Heineken: Five tours
Paderborner: Just the once
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ordinaryforces Cookery 111
exnorthener The NAAFI Bar 27
S The Intelligence Cell 62

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top