currywurst in faringdon

#2
Fcuk, how longs that been off my radar? Must have driven past it 100's of times! Are they real or wannabe wursts?
Can't go yet jaw still broken, but when it heals mmmmmmmm :wink:
 
#3
these are 100% genuine!
check it out, you can just at the out side tables and perv!
and the beer!!!!!!!!!!!! hhhhhhhhhmmmm beer
 
#4
five-minute-fagbreak said:
Fcuk, how longs that been off my radar? Must have driven past it 100's of times! Are they real or wannabe wursts?
Can't go yet jaw still broken, but when it heals mmmmmmmm :wink:

I've known about it for ages, all you had to do was ask 8O
 
#5
Have you tried wandering at 1 AM, pissed and asking for currywurst, pommes und mayo mitnehmen in your best drunken squadanese yet?
 
#7
There's one across the strasse from the Smithfield Meat Market too!

Edited to add:

Arsche! Just looked at the map! It's bloody Farringdon - across the strasse from the Market!

Yep, scoped it out on my way to a breakfast at the pub opposite (another good way to start off a Friday morning in London...). It looks pretty good and thanks for the reminder, I may have to call in soon!
 
#8
Ok , Jaws nearly ok now, went to the Bratty shop today :D mmmmmmmm
Gonna be an even fatter b&sterd now! They are just like the real thing - because they ARE the real thing! Large Bratty, hot sourkraut, diced tata's mit zemf and a bit of german bread.... £6 !!
Just need to go there when i'm not working - a beer with it would have made my lunchtime :wink:
 
#11
Damnit, I'm now salivating at the thought of a bratty mit pommes.

They could do with opening a branch near army camps. They'd do a roaring trade, I'm sure.
 
#12
dragknuckle said:
five-minute-fagbreak said:
Fcuk, how longs that been off my radar? Must have driven past it 100's of times! Are they real or wannabe wursts?
Can't go yet jaw still broken, but when it heals mmmmmmmm :wink:

I've known about it for ages, all you had to do was ask 8O
Call yourself a mate, you barsteward :evil: I was around the corner from there last Friday too
 
#13
Definate opening here for franchise, get the bratty-van going. make a fortune.
 
#15
saintstone said:
dragknuckle said:
five-minute-fagbreak said:
Fcuk, how longs that been off my radar? Must have driven past it 100's of times! Are they real or wannabe wursts?
Can't go yet jaw still broken, but when it heals mmmmmmmm :wink:

I've known about it for ages, all you had to do was ask 8O
Call yourself a mate, you barsteward :evil: I was around the corner from there last Friday too

If you'd asked I would of told you, honest guv'nor. :D
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ho2331 Cookery 19
Retd_crab Cookery 87
BrandySoured Cookery 1

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top