• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Curry night in Celle - Top Indian restaurant

Some ARRSErs are coming over to Germany from 3rd August to 9th August and we want to organise a Curry night.

Has any ARRSEr ever been to either Taj-Mahal or India Haus of Ashgar Sahi in Celle and could recommend either of them ?

Thank you. :)

Oh, and if any of you would like to come along, just let me know.
The more the better, it's always nice to put faces to Avatars. ;)

I could even pick a couple ARRSErs up on the way.
(Bünde, Bad Oeynhausen, Hannover, Celle will be my route.)

BIPOLAR77 said:
I have heard the taj mahal is OK but there is a curry takeaway in Hohne so why travel? (not speaking from personal exp)
Because we want to meet for an ARRSE Curry night. ;)

But thank you for the answer. :)

jarrod248 said:
I'd love to come but it clashes with Cornwall crawl and I'd need to crawl excessively at home to get a pass to go.
Clashes with my birthday more like. I thought the Cornwall Crawl was at the end of August???

The_Snail said:
jarrod248 said:
I'd love to come but it clashes with Cornwall crawl and I'd need to crawl excessively at home to get a pass to go.
Clashes with my birthday more like. I thought the Cornwall Crawl was at the end of August???
He's taking his Battle Bus; even at full speed that'll take at least two weeks!

Latest Threads