Curry & cum

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Trick, May 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just had a lass tell me that if a guy has a curry it makes it taste 'worse'.
    Now, I've heard of fruit juice making it taste nicer, but this one is new to me, can anyone verify it?

2. Scoff a curry and crank one out into a champagne flute.

Enoy and let us know the results.

3. I've just had a curry, any volunteers for a taste test?

4. My mate informs me it makes absolutely no difference at all. There are some things friends just shouldn't share.

5. Read that in FHM years ago. No danger of testing the theory though.

6. "harry monk" :? :? :? :?

7. Depends on what kind of friend they are! :D

8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Yea,I seem to remember that article.Did'nt it say that (no pun intended) cheese makes it taste bitter & spinich makes it taste of iron.Something to do with sugar content in food & all that.

9. Pineapple juice supposedly makes it sweeter and I had confirmation of that from a female friend :D

Never mind that though, what happens if you drink the contents of a cylume stick?

10. Cant remember TBH. Sounds about right. I recall that fruit was a good thing cuz I remember thinking sh1t, thats where I've been goin wrong!

11. So it's true to say "we are what we eat" then? How come my OH doesn't complain that my man yoghurt doesn't taste of snot and Tanglefoot bitter then?

12. jesus christ sick fcukers! 8O

13. It doesn't make your piss glow in the dark, that's for sure.

14. Funny that. No sane man would want a taste of their own, let alone someone's else's fithy medicine, but females don't seem to mind tasting their own (or another's) fanny batter quite as much. I suppose it's because they're all latent lezzas.....

15. Apparently asparagus is one of the foulest things you can affect your sperm's taste with. Not that I care, I don't have to taste it.