• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Currently in training

Hello ladies and gents im currently in week 7 of training so if anyone has any questions about the training then i will do my best to help you out.

deano1986 said:
No you only get issued 2 waterbottles that go in your webbing.
Alright lad, I passed selection today so i'll be starting soon...

What do they do in terms of the aditional medical when you arrive? (i.e. jabs, dental etc).

That's all, tar mate.

If your in week 7

Get off the f*cking internet and get back to ironing, bulling, polishing, running, marching, tabbing, squealing, crying and almost dying

You f*cking sprog :wink:

WelshSoldierPontypool said:
Got to be honest i didnt think there would be time to use the internet during training??

How much spare time are you getting then? Is it as hard as you were expecting?

:?
Week 7 is the long weekend , innit.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Slubberdegullion said:
CAARPS said:
If your in week 7

Get off the f*cking internet and get back to ironing, bulling, polishing, running, marching, tabbing, squealing, crying and almost dying

You f*cking sprog :wink:
Wow, what a pr*ck you must be...
Internet humour is clearly lost on you.

Can you all just post sensibly rather than resorting to type? Ta. Failing that, I'll just cull/hoop where necessary.

Haha im currently on my long weekend thats why i can post, with regards to the medical its the same as selection just with some blood tests thrown in.

lol its harder than i expected it to be, the first 6 weeks are shit and thats when most people want to leave. you just have to stick it out, also you dont get any spare time until after the 6 weeks.

Latest Threads