Currently in training

deano1986

Old-Salt
Hello ladies and gents im currently in week 7 of training so if anyone has any questions about the training then i will do my best to help you out.

Lampard

War Hero
good experiences and bad experiences?

callum13

War Hero
is it true you get an issue hot waterbottle with reversable DPM sleeve to insert into your smock while in the field?

fluffer

War Hero
deano1986 said:
No you only get issued 2 waterbottles that go in your webbing.
Alright lad, I passed selection today so i'll be starting soon...

What do they do in terms of the aditional medical when you arrive? (i.e. jabs, dental etc).

That's all, tar mate.

If your in week 7

Get off the f*cking internet and get back to ironing, bulling, polishing, running, marching, tabbing, squealing, crying and almost dying

You f*cking sprog :wink:

Is this a basic training walt wah?

Got to be honest i didnt think there would be time to use the internet during training??

How much spare time are you getting then? Is it as hard as you were expecting?

:?

Civi_Git

War Hero
WelshSoldierPontypool said:
Got to be honest i didnt think there would be time to use the internet during training??

How much spare time are you getting then? Is it as hard as you were expecting?

:?
Week 7 is the long weekend , innit.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

CAARPS said:
If your in week 7

Get off the f*cking internet and get back to ironing, bulling, polishing, running, marching, tabbing, squealing, crying and almost dying

Wow, what a pr*ck you must be...

Slubberdegullion said:
CAARPS said:
If your in week 7

Wow, what a pr*ck you must be...
Internet humour is clearly lost on you.

Can you all just post sensibly rather than resorting to type? Ta. Failing that, I'll just cull/hoop where necessary.

deano1986

Old-Salt
Haha im currently on my long weekend thats why i can post, with regards to the medical its the same as selection just with some blood tests thrown in.

deano1986

Old-Salt
lol its harder than i expected it to be, the first 6 weeks are shit and thats when most people want to leave. you just have to stick it out, also you dont get any spare time until after the 6 weeks.

SmithsRail

War Hero
CAARPS said:
If your in week 7

He's just "passed off the square", and he's feeling amazing about losing his craphat, and getting given his nice shiny new beret.

Give the kid some slack. :)

Latest Threads