Current target languages

Hi, does anyone know what the current target Asian languages are?

I have a SLP Level 4 Urdu exam in December - basically want to know what payout if any I'll be entitled to if I pass. I know there are substantial payments for Arabic, Dari, Farsi, Pashto but is this the case with other Central Asian languages too?

Directly doing the exam as I speak it fluently already, so have no one to ask.

Have searched other threads on here but have not found a definitive recent answer.

Cheers in advance.

llech

LE
A chap walked onto a bus and asked the driver for a crewcut, the driver looked vexed, so the chap asked for a short back and sides, the driver told him I haven't a clue what your on about!
A lady came from the back and said it's ok I understand, he's speaking Urdu!.

A chap walked onto a bus and asked the driver for a crewcut, the driver looked vexed, so the chap asked for a short back and sides, the driver told him I haven't a clue what your on about!
A lady came from the back and said it's ok I understand, he's speaking Urdu!.

Your forgot to mention the bus was in Liverpool.

Urdu is completely useless in a military context because Pakistan is a stable non-nuclear country which has absolutely nothing to do with promoting regional instability through their intelligence activities.

You cock.

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Urdu is completely useless in a military context because Pakistan is a stable non-nuclear country which has absolutely nothing to do with promoting regional instability through their intelligence activities.

You cock.

if you're going to be pointlessly abusive, feel free to fuck off to another forum.

you cock.

Welsh next, CR is already setting up a shadow company.

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
You would have thought that if you could simply organise the exam with DCLC then you could also ask them what the op bonus was for passing the exam.

Darksider_Lady

Old-Salt
Welsh next, CR is already setting up a shadow company.
A few years back they did a trawl for Welsh speakers, my husband was one of a handful who had to own up. Due to the fact it was on his records, O level Welsh. It was something to do with 'going ons' in Patagonia?????? Anyway nothing came of it as far as I know.

A few years back they did a trawl for Welsh speakers, my husband was one of a handful who had to own up. Due to the fact it was on his records, O level Welsh. It was something to do with 'going ons' in Patagonia?????? Anyway nothing came of it as far as I know.

I think it is to do with the llandrindod wells militia.

Their fearsome technicals have showed up on several exercises, and I fear it is not long before they reclaim the marches to Owain Glyndwr!

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC

was this back in the day, when radical Welsh nationalists ensured that many English cottage-owners came home to "a real fire"? aaaah, racist Welshmen and the equally racist English Border Front... makes one feel all nostalgic for the early to mid-90s.

We had a Patagonian lot come to our school asking for money and their 'Welsh' was barely intelligible with that of Wales!
I'm not familiar with 'intelligible' being used in a construct such as this: are you Welsh?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

was this back in the day, when radical Welsh nationalists ensured that many English cottage-owners came home to "a real fire"? aaaah, racist Welshmen and the equally racist English Border Front... makes one feel all nostalgic for the early to mid-90s.

Ah, Cymdeithas yr Iaith Cymraeg restrict themselves to a bit a graffiti now and again and Meibon Glyndwr are but a nostalgic tear in the eye of a pissed up bloke in a pub in mid-Wales.

I'm off to blast out some Catatonia and Super Furry Animals, better than S4C anyday to make you feel ever so slightly Welsh.

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
I meant that they aren't mutually intelligible; 3am brain went a bit funny!
Unfortunately, yup
Oh. Dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear. You're going to love being in the Signals. Get hold of some Kiwi Parade Gloss and a ruler to write on now, you're going to need them.

Latest Threads