Current Lidl camping and outdoor offers...

They ran an outdoor special a few weeks ago, I popped in to get my grandchildren some walking boots but they only had about six pairs with a poor selection of sizes. The colour brochures they pop through the letterbox each week contains lots of good items but a lot of the stuff never gets on the shelves, think its down to personal luck and which store you live near :D

slick said:
They ran an outdoor special a few weeks ago, I popped in to get my grandchildren some walking boots but they only had about six pairs with a poor selection of sizes. The colour brochures they pop through the letterbox each week contains lots of good items but a lot of the stuff never gets on the shelves, think its down to personal luck and which store you live near :D
Did you go to the store at half an hour before it opened and join the queue with all the headscarf wearing dusky skinned overweight women?

If you don't then you will have no chance of getting anything worth having.

This is true of Lidl/Aldi/etc in any part of Germany. Your mileage may vary.

B

Biscuits_AB

Yep, I'm sold on those 'leisure trousers'. I'm af out this afternoon to get me some of those!

Biscuits_AB said:
Yep, I'm sold on those 'leisure trousers'. I'm af out this afternoon to get me some of those!
To wear while you watch Trisha?

Well where else are you going to buy Korn, Gyros, Bratties and Curry Ketchup?

I like the look of those mules.

B

Biscuits_AB

Hey! I thought you were a dyed in the wool Aldi Man!

Where huv ye been Jock? Huv ye goat a tan?

Biscuits_AB said:
Hitlerwasabitnaughty said:
Biscuits_AB said:
I watch Trisha in the nude.
What channel is Trisha in the nude on then. She has always got clothes on when I see her.

Biscuits_AB said:
Hitlerwasabitnaughty said:
Biscuits_AB said:
I watch Trisha in the nude.
Far too much info. :dead:

Biscuits_AB said:
elnoddo said:
Do you lot also shop in Netto and Aldi?
Aldi. NEtto is for proper pikeys.
It's great when theres in-fighting among different levels of pikeyness! :lol:

B

Biscuits_AB

Check out Page 2 in the LiDL brochure........that portaloo is £50 cheaper than Argos! And on Page 12, those Green Jalepenos or 'Jalepeno Grun' as it says on the jar for 89p! Jalapeno Grun? as produced by that famous German of Mexican Descent.....Wolfgang Gonzalez.....or Pedro to his Hommes.

LiDL!................you meet a better class of Pikey!