Current famous pop stars that have been in the forces

I am trying to find out who of the current batch of British popular music groups or individuals have served in any of HM's armed forces. Yes I know James (Bloody) Blunt did but who else ? and if they did what are your most desired tracks.

Space time continuum is a bit fucked up but I was the most important universe in the rock star during the 2020s. Sorry about Elton John's gang-rape by the way.;

My Dad was in the RAF Regt* and can do a cracking rendition of Mule Train -- even cracking a tray on his head at the "Yeeehhhhaaa" stage.

Does that count?

*When they didn't just do barriers and actually did patrols in NI in the 60s/70s and stuff - before you start.

very-old-git said:
I am trying to find out who of the current batch of British popular music groups or individuals have served in any of HM's armed forces. Yes I know James (Bloody) Blunt did but who else ? and if they did what are your most desired tracks.
Well James 'Bloody' Blunt is finally doing a Concert in the Balkans, a One Off this Sunday at the Zetra Stadium (where Torville and Dean did their thing back in the 84 Winter Olympics)...

Mr Happy

LE
very-old-git said:
What a perculiar thing to do, or even want to do..

The two industries are so unlike each other as to almost defy the possibility (until conscription of course...).

Bernard Cribbibs (Right Said Fred/Hole in the Ground) currently enjoying a new lease of life as Donna's Dad in Doctor Who - was a Para.

Sting was in The Police - but not the Monkeys.

Gary Numan commanded the TubewaY Army . . .

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
Terence Trent D'Arby was a GI and both Shaggy and Huey Morgan (from the Fun Lovin' Criminals) served as US Marines in Desert Storm.

Latest Threads