Current British Armed Forces vehicle clipart request.

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Active_Edge_841, Dec 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Probably a long shot at such short notice and especially at this time of year, however, I need some Brit mil veh clip art for a presentation that I'm putting together. It's been a last minute thing, otherwise I would have normally been on the ball and had it squared away without having to put a request in on ARRSE. Yep, I've looked on ArmyNet - no joy! 8O :)

I'm off work until the 5th so I cannot get onto DII for a look there (and don't really want to travel all the way to work if it can be sorted out here.)

Basically what I'm after is DROPS, TUM, TUL, CST, HET, LET, basically anything current and wheeled. Either in silhouette or green as in the example below.

The presentation needs to be ready for 5th Jan, so I've plenty of time to put it together if anyone can sort me out with any clipart in the next day or so.

If anyone can help out please PM me.

Thanks in advance.
  2. PM sent
  3. EScotia's sorted me out with a few, (Cheers mate) however, if there's anyone out there sitting on any of the clipart mentioned above, it would be appreciated if you could fire it in my direction.

Cheers folks.