Current Body Armour

Hi Guy's

My name is Chris and i am currently a Engineering Design Student at Coventry University. I looking at redesigning the body armour worn by you guys to protect your arms and legs possibly.

What i am after is your experiences of body armour to help me with the designing of product.

Thanks for your time

Please contact me on

furnissc@coventry.ac.uk

Chris.

You will get endless, but invaluable, opinion through this site. However, I suggest that you make contact with the Clothing and Textiles IPT (Integrated Project Team) in the DLO (Defence Logistic Organisation). They are the gurus and are responsible for the current kit. As a student on a project, I am certain that they would be happy to meet/speak and share their experience with you. Good Luck.

PM me for the contact details and be advised that it is not a wise move to publish your own contact details openly. You might wish to edit your post if you don’t want you inbox to be overloaded with gash.

Ned

have created an online survey for you to answer

Copy the URL into your Internet Explorer and fill out as much as you can

FreeOnlineSurveys.com/...cubs249628

Please pass it arround your mates to complete to. The more people who can complete it the better it will be.

Thanks

Chris. The Company that produce the current body Armour is NP Aerospace, they situated in Coventry try them for info.

Latest Threads