• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Curiousity

ugly

LE
Is Woolwich Barracks still in use? I know the old Arsnal has gone from use but apart from the Museum is there anything there? Just that Metro newspaper has put the 2012 Olympic shooting there instead of Bisley, No idea where the ra\nge is and as a shooter curious. Having been a grunt I never went near the shop!

There is a CQB range around the Barrack's normally in use and if there isnt a lot happening there jump on a 53 bus and head towards New Cross or the Elephant and Castle.

Teams include Triads, Yardies and Crack Cocaine peddaller's although there isnt a velodrome in the vicinity!

Once the regt has moved out the sports pitches will be used as the ranges and for archery. Overheard two contractors chatting so judge truth value for yourselves.

ugly

LE
I was curious as looking at the site arial photos on multimap there seemed to be very few safe templares for a danger area!

Latest Threads