Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Jun 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone ever put a vibrating love egg up their arse?

2. No but like you i'm intrigued ... don't women put them in their bits as well?
  3. A single love egg wouldn't do me any good - an entire chicken gives quite a pleasant feeling, though.

Just ram it up there and you'll soon find out, MDN.
  4. does a cadburys cream egg count
  5. MDN......I'm rather worried about you.

6. Hmm, I accidently put a real egg up there once. Bloody thing hatched as well
  7. Yes, exe put one up me arse, I shit it out along with my lunch, made a hell of a mess. She was not best pleased as she had just changed the bed sheets.
  8. Not a vibrating love egg.... but a Cadbury's Creme Egg could be considered a subtle invitation for hoop dhobi.
  9. My personal favourite was a PS2 controller, while I let the kid I was babysitting kick the shit out of my character on Tekken.

Good old Analog vibrations.
  10. Duckiciao, you need to be on stage....... seriously,.... nailed to it.

Thaks to the hilarious side splitters gags about chickens etc, I bought on this evenign and am wondering whether to lob it up my cackpipe whislt I knock one out
  11. Come on MDN, you ask a 100 people what they think when you say egg, and 90 will say chicken.
  12. I didn't say egg did I?

I said vibrating love egg, hardly going to hatch into a vibrating fcuk chicken is it?

Anotehr fcukign student that needs a syringe full of petrol injecting in its neck
  13. Why do I need a syringe full of petrol in my neck?
  14. At a guess, I would say. To extinguish your sorry life ?