Cure for lesbians?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Mar 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This one? :

A dyke on a bike, apparently. You first.
  2. Have a feeling that being brutally gang raped is not going to make these women renounce their orientation -but will make them hate and fear men, if they didn't previously. These 'men' use the fact that they are gay as an excuse to brutalise them.

Since the gobment won't do anything, said women would be wise to take things into their own hands.
  3. Get to the point and stop skirting around it :lol:
  4. Um, I think they already use those - as replacements for us!
  5. Lesbians don't need to be cured. Instead straight birds need to be converted into lezzers, more to watch and all that. "Do you take this man to be your lawful wedded husband and do lezzie things with yer lez mates for him to watch?"
  6. I was refering to your comment about them taking things into their own hands!
  7. Dawn breaks on Marblehead!

And at the same time give their attackers the same treatment back! Imagine a horde of bull dykes chasing you with a 15 inch special?
  8. Kevin am sure you would feel flattered if two bulls invited you over for a threesome.
    Just whisper "God save Ireland" as they take it in turn to sodomise you painfully with their strapons
  9. Not my cup of tea, but if that's what you like, go for it, TS :wink:
  10. I use the same as the salmon cure, equal quantites by weight of salt sugar and coarse black pepper, rubbed in well and wrapped in clingfilm