• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Cure for homosexuality found

They have found a cure for homosexuality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its called LIP BALM - YOU RUB IT ON YOUR ARSSEHOLE AND IT KEEPS THE CHAPS AWAY.

jaybee2786 said:
They have found a cure for homosexuality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its called LIP BALM - YOU RUB IT ON YOUR ARSSEHOLE AND IT KEEPS THE CHAPS AWAY.
I saw a gay Eskimo once... sitting on top of his Igloo trying to gets chaps on his arrse.

Not much of a cure though was it......

PinkyPete- Doctor, I'm feeling a little queer
Doctor- Not to worry, just pop your clothes on the stool over there and stand on these gallows and we'll soon have that fixed

why try to cure them FFS!!!

work it out fool, more benders means the more women for the rest of us!......................and us uglys need all the chance we can get.

and before you retort - 'yeh but wot about lessers!'
we all know that only munter women are true lessers and all real girlys are bisexual. (or should be whilst wearing hi heels to bed)

Female goes to see her doctor," doctor i have just returned from a safari and i was raped by an elephant, doctor say let me see, my god he says it looks massive but an elephant nob is not that big what happend," she said he fingered me 1st

A gay man returns home from work, to find his partner standing with his bum in the fridge. He remarked, "I thought you might like something cool to slip into."

........ okay, okay ...... I've got my coat on already.

Latest Threads