Cups for Cock ups?

Discussion in 'RAC' started by scarletto, Jul 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did any other Regts have an annual cup, we had one were for 48 hours, we did round robins, various stands doing things like first aid, troop hides etc etc, the winning troop getting an old cup and a small bottle of beer, nowt like rewards for winning heh!!

We did one and id just completed my B1 Sigs so set up radio comms to the OP etc, when our dear Rupert went into the turret and decided to contact the OP, now this was the rupert who stopped me talking to the driver over the Intercom as he had a headache, and also talked to an entire battlegroup thinking he was on the intercom, anyway cue lots of shouting as he came out of the turret saying he had just been bollocked for talking over the airwaves, calling me such nasty names, i always remember being held back by the troop sgt as i tried to stick my pickaxe into ruperts back :twisted:

Funnily enough he now is high up in BT, no wonder my bills are always wrong.

2. We did annual troop training and were reviewed in much the same way as you are talking about. The reward for the winning sqn was to be designated 'Duke of Edinburgh' sqn for the next 12 monts and the sqn flag was changed to reflect that. There was also the Churchill Cup for goonery.

3. The 4/7 DG had the Coach Makers Cup memories,memories.