cup and cough!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by cascadai, Nov 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey peeps

just wondering wen the doc check your balls and tells you to cough, wot exactly is he or she doing it to find out, i meen how do they know theres somthing wrong with you through your balls wot do your balls do?. :? jus curios if any one can help try to keep the answers as mature as possible please lol.

2. yeh that was another one of my posts which was answered lol im just curios wot the doc will look for wot will my bals do thats so special?. and no i never asked the same question cos i asked if it was true if thats what they did

3. ask your question in the NAAFI, you will get a better responce there. :)

4. "Hey peeps

just wondering wen the doc check your balls and tells you to cough, wot exactly is he or she doing it to find out, i meen how do they know theres somthing wrong with you through your balls wot do your balls do?. jus curios if any one can help try to keep the answers as mature as possible please lol.”

Translation for those of us who can actually read and write English.

I was just wondering, that when the doctor checks your balls and tells you to cough, what are they trying to discover? I mean how do they know that there’s something wrong with you through your balls? What do your balls do? I am just curious if anyone can help try to keep the answers mature as possible please. Lol.

If you want mature and educated answers, try writing in an educated fashion, and not as if a rat has walked across the keyboard. You don’t have to have a degree in English from Oxford, nor does it have to be completely grammatically correct, just for it to sound that it has been written by someone over the age of five, who knows where the spell check is.

I’m sure there are a few mistakes is this post, but at least you can read it without giving up hope on our educational system.

Is it just me?
    I’m I getting old?
    Am I expecting too much?
    Or is the UK population getting dumber?

5. I dont know what your worried about mate, its the rubber glove that should be getting you sweating.

especially if he has both hands on shoulders

6. Virgin

7. yeh, you do seem to be obsessed with the drop and cough.

me thinks maybe you have something your a little embarressed about.

8. No mate you see i dont want to walk in to the doctors not knowing whats going on i just want to be a bit prepeared for whats to come, and to understand why these procedures need to be carried out. You know what i mean. The guy that commented on my grammer and spelling, i do appologise good sir you see, if i wanted a human spell checker that is sarcastic me then i would have siad is there a human spell checker that likes critasising people on their spelling. Sorrrrrrry if i was in a rush to get to college, but i didnt really think about it i just thought of the question and typed it up so if your gonna be a sarcastic sun of a gun then dont post pal kk cheers (p.s is this enough word for one paragraph? im not sure you know)

9. Obviously not going to college today with it being Saturday, so what's the excuse for the bad grammar now??
    In answer to your question, why not ask the Dr when you get in there, he'll have all the answers

10. First of all, I wasn’t being sarcastic and if this is an example of higher education, god help us!
    As I said, we are not after perfect spelling, nor perfect grammar, but FFS read what you have written before you post it!
    By the way, what are you studying at college?
    Do you submit written work to the same high standard as you have posted on here?

11. It's to see whether you have a rupture - a bit of gut dangling into your scrotum or poking out of your gut wall and being squeezed. Really they should cup them (or stick their fingers right up, actually) and and then depress the sides as well; two different things.

They can do a decent job of fixing this these days - local aneasthetic and a mesh to provide support for the area of weakness, so it shouldn't keep you out.

12. Lay off the weed. Based on your last question posts you seem paranoid about seeing a doctor, it is a medical check-up, not an operation on your back.

I don't know why they check your balls and frankly I don't care and neither should you, all they are doing is checking your body is ok.

13. Known in English as a hernia. :p

14. its not weed that i had taken it was two pills and that was a mistake lol am just curios wot am up for lol cheers for the post