CUOTC

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by Operator, Mar 2, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seems that we're nearly the only OTC on here not to have our own little space. So here goes. Anyone else out there, or am I making a prat of myself?

2. Since it's been a month and no-one's replied, then it looks like you're making a prat out of yourself. :wink:

Seriously though, I'm CUOTC; I lurk, rather than post, however, since I've heard the RSM's opinion of OCdts who post on Arrse!

smithie

3. Go On Tell Us What The RSM Said :D

4. Broadly...'We know who you are. You think that we can't tell, but believe me, we know.'

smithie

5. Well, it was just a "let's see who else is here" sort of post. I'd forgotten about it until now.

I'm fully aware they know who I am... maybe time for a change of identity.

Go on then Smithie, Cambridge or UEA?

6. Cambridge inf. Yourself?

smithie

7. UEA, RAC.

And there are/were more of us about 6(ish) at last count but how many are active or inactive I don't know.

How long have you been with us?

8. Just two terms. From your join date, looks like you're the year ahead of me.

smithie

9. This just proves how regularly i check this board. There must be more than three of us.

CUOTC UEA RA

10. CUOTC UEA RA?

You Cambridge boys should stop showing off with your fancy knowledge of Latin...

11. dixit eum in UEA discere, non Cantabrigiensis. 'RA' brevis pro 'Royal Regiment of Artillery' est.

hoc est ostentans linguam Latinam!

smithie

12. Introduce yourself to me in september so I can give you a fcuking shoeing.

13. Typical CUOTC.
    Chin chin do carry on with your mud pie.

Was enemy against CUOTC a good few years ago as a cadter. There were 10 or us and a few guys from 21 SAS. We kicked your arses. All you could here in the middle of a fire fight was "Tarquin, where's your bloody fire team?" :lol:
    I'm telling the truth here. I've only met 2 good guys from OTC. Most think they are already officers and look down their noses at us ORs. Despite the fact that we've been on exercise longer than they've been in green kit.
    [align=center]"SON, I WAS IN THE DEAD GROUND WHEN YOU WERE IN THE PLAY GROUND"

14. I think your shoe is going to be worn out, when you get back.

Operator, got off arse and into your books you need to.

As you well know.

Hello RSM...

15. Add another to the CUOTC UEA RA posse.