CUOTC

Seems that we're nearly the only OTC on here not to have our own little space. So here goes. Anyone else out there, or am I making a prat of myself?

Since it's been a month and no-one's replied, then it looks like you're making a prat out of yourself. :wink:

Seriously though, I'm CUOTC; I lurk, rather than post, however, since I've heard the RSM's opinion of OCdts who post on Arrse!

smithie

smithie said:
Since it's been a month and no-one's replied, then it looks like you're making a prat out of yourself. :wink:

Seriously though, I'm CUOTC; I lurk, rather than post, however, since I've heard the RSM's opinion of OCdts who post on Arrse!

smithie
Go On Tell Us What The RSM Said :D

Well, it was just a "let's see who else is here" sort of post. I'd forgotten about it until now.

I'm fully aware they know who I am... maybe time for a change of identity.

Go on then Smithie, Cambridge or UEA?

Operator said:
Well, it was just a "let's see who else is here" sort of post. I'd forgotten about it until now.

I'm fully aware they know who I am... maybe time for a change of identity.

Go on then Smithie, Cambridge or UEA?
Cambridge inf. Yourself?

smithie

UEA, RAC.

And there are/were more of us about 6(ish) at last count but how many are active or inactive I don't know.

How long have you been with us?

cheesypoptart said:
CUOTC UEA RA?

You Cambridge boys should stop showing off with your fancy knowledge of Latin...
dixit eum in UEA discere, non Cantabrigiensis. 'RA' brevis pro 'Royal Regiment of Artillery' est.

hoc est ostentans linguam Latinam!

smithie

Typical CUOTC.
Chin chin do carry on with your mud pie.

Was enemy against CUOTC a good few years ago as a cadter. There were 10 or us and a few guys from 21 SAS. We kicked your arses. All you could here in the middle of a fire fight was "Tarquin, where's your bloody fire team?" :lol:
I'm telling the truth here. I've only met 2 good guys from OTC. Most think they are already officers and look down their noses at us ORs. Despite the fact that we've been on exercise longer than they've been in green kit.
[align=center]"SON, I WAS IN THE DEAD GROUND WHEN YOU WERE IN THE PLAY GROUND"

A_team_lewis said:
Introduce yourself to me in september so I can give you a fcuking shoeing.
I think your shoe is going to be worn out, when you get back.

Operator, got off arse and into your books you need to.

As you well know.

Hello RSM...

How are things at Coldham's Lane/Aylsham Road?

Where are you off to camp this year?

Which PSI are cnuts? That will get your RSM going!!!!

Cynical-Subbie said:
How are things at Coldham's Lane/Aylsham Road?
All quiet, nothing started back until Monday (Nor) or Thursday (Cambs)

Where are you off to camp this year?
Lydd & Hythe Ranges for ITD package then Longmoor camp for COIN stuff.

Which PSI are cnuts? That will get your RSM going!!!!
No comment, they know who I am!

Did you used to be CUOTC C_S?