CUOTC RAC Troop (Question)

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by PM-88, Jun 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Is a driving licence necessary to join the RAC Troop? or would the UOTC pay for my lessons? I have read that if I was a regular soldier then my driving lessons would be payed for....but I am not to sure if this is the case with the UOTC. Does anyone know?

    Thanks for any helpful replies...

  2. You shouldn't have to have a driving license to join your RAC troop.

    It is very VERY rare for the UOTC to pay for you to get a driving license. If you do get a chance to do it then your PSI's might have to pull some strings.