CUNT - is it an insult really?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by viceroy, Jul 21, 2011.

Is "****" an insult really?

Poll closed Jul 23, 2011.
  1. I love ****, hence I don't mind being called one

41 vote(s)
  2. I hate ****, it makes sense

3 vote(s)
  3. I have a ****, therefore no say in the matter

5 vote(s)
  4. I am indecissive, call me a ****

8 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We have all used it, we have all been called it. "C#nt, cunt, CUNT, CUnt CUNt, cnut, c*nt" etc you get the picture. Here is my problem: I love cunt! I like touching it, looking at it (the more the better), putting things up it, eating it, shaving it, stroking it, washing it etc. Considering that, isn't there a more appropriate insult to call an idiot an idiot rather than a "cunt", something most of us really like?

2. How about "You look like a cunt"

That's pretty fucking harsh.
  3. Try conducting some market research in say, Sainsburys or Morrisons.

Wander into the afore mentioned places, stand still and scream repeatedly, CUNT!, CUNT!, CUNT ad nauseum. Ensure there are a plethora of old women and children in the vicinity.

If you are not asked to leave by the security staff or arrested for a section 5 offence, then the word cunt is not an insult.

For added effect try the above actions whilst naked and vigorously trying to pull the head off your penis.
    • Like Like x 4

4. I would suggest 'arsehole',the problem is i like etc etc etc and even ect (now that's just filthy) I wont
  5. Never been to Bangor/Caernarfon then, it's a term of endearment there! Iawn Cont?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. In the past I've been called a cünt on here by some commie. I think in that case it probably was the appropriate insult since I'd expect his vegan lifestyle would prevent him from coming near one, let alone in one.
  7. You actually did that didn't you. You can tell us.
  8. It depends on who is calling me a cunt.
  9. Boxhead walt!
  10. You aint British if you dont call someone a cunt thats what the drunk officer at the border control told me when I sneeked in for a couple of quid.
  11. Fücking brilliant! Keyboard now drowned in tea....

What is the standing on CNUT? Once a way of sneaking naughty words into forum posts and now an established mild insult.
  12. A new insult would have to be so er... Insulting that the insultee would be under no illusion that they were being insulted.
    Something like....."fuck of you horrible little afghan_kandak"
    Christ knows I'd be insulted if someone called me that
    • Like Like x 2
  13. I don't shop in those places.

I tend to use Asda where the word "cunt" is commonly used as a term of endearment or as an adjective when describing those poor people* who stack shelves and trollies.

*Like the user Werewolf.
  14. Fuck off cunt ... Oh, I forgot you like that. Fuck off penis ... no that doesn't quite work. Fuck off turd ... no that's no good. Just fuck off Cunt.

15. A dreary righteous cunt talking about one