cunt drinking creosote

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by red rose, Sep 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. rite me and joey deacon,had a bit of a missunderstandin.i hi have offer a punch up on another thread fek iff i can remember wich thread,search it out iff you give a feck.
    anyway you sort it all funds to help for heros,rbl.and oh sorry i also said weston spirrit that the tool hasnot heard of,if anyone that was down south in 82 educate this fuckwit

2. any translators in tonight?

3. What ?

4. Will there be boiled eggs?

5. Cock.............

6. It's a QLR thing, so no, that cant nick any and they beat the chicken to death because it looked at them funny

7. ignorin the loon who has the powwer to change the tittle to cunt drinking creosote, yes jimmys mate you want boiled eggs,you got boiled eggs

8. I love this post.

No, really, I do. It's all there; grammar, spelling, fuckwittery, head dobbing, sheeps cunterry, brasso swigging and hidden code. There should be some sort of award. Fucking awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yaawnnn - you are a peeenarse - red rose - go and kill yourself (after you've licked out your mummy's clunge)

10. ha ha schadenfreudefest,thats a bit low mate,but tbh i did find it funny

11. And it's funny than twatinahat, which wasn't hard be still ticks another box!

12. Myself and Joseph Deacon have had an altercation. We have had a heated discussion in another thread leading to threats of violence. I cannot recall which thread however if it concerns you, you may search for it. Irrespective of this matter; if someone would act as my second to resolve our dispute I will give money to Help for Heroes. I apologise for referring to "Weston Spirit" which Joseph had not heard of. If somebody was in the Falkland Islands in 1984 would they kindly fill in the gaps in understanding between my utterances and his comprehension.

alternatively.

MMMMMMMMMM STRAWBERRY FLAVOURED WINDOWS, IM A GOOD BLOKE THAT GIVES MONEY TO CHARITY, RANDOM REFERENCE TO THE SOUTH ATLANTIC, CAN I HAVE A BALLOON?

• Like Like x 5
  13. Nothing personal, RGJ would get a 'murder a danish' from me if I get a clear shot at it!

14. hi verty get bacck to it,does joey sey yes or no?

15. It should read -' yeah like i'm a gay who never served but i like to pretend so i like go on like army forum websites so i can pretend l i like did some service and try to make some friends but i like soon realise that any halfway normal currrent /former army person will spot me a as a walt cunt "