Cunningly Ugly Women

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PandaLOVE, Nov 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is woman that the media paint up to be beautiful but on closer inspection are 'not all that'.

I vote Penelope Cruz. She has a face like a hungry seagull and her top lip nearly touches her nose.... and she's famous for nothing except sucking the c0ck of a shortarrsed dickhead yank with a similar surname and saying 'because I'm worth it'.

2. Ah, the famous "low resolution hotties". Although I disagree with you about Penelope.

I would however include that ginger thing from Spiderman. Not a looker.

3. Sarah (horseface) Jessica (Horseface) Parker (HORSEFACE)

Has the nerve to put a smell called beautiful?

4. If Adam Hills is to be believed (his 'Magazines' routine) then Holly Valance...

5. 'Supermodel' Jodie Kidd. Fcuking face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, with a personality to match.

Had the misfortune to be in her presence for 2 days a couple of years ago.

What a fcuking 'up her own arrse' individual :x

6. Sadie Frost - always in the papers, looks like a suckling pig before the apple gets hammered into the mouth.

7. Maggie Gyllenha.. Gillenh... the tart from the Dark Knight.

[​IMG]

Her face looks like it's sagging at each side like a bloodhound. She doesn't have cheekbones she's got jowls. The bags under her eyes look like a pig-ugly panda mutant. Seriously, every time the Joker called her beautiful I pissed myself laughing. I've seen better lookers in retirement homes.

8. agree..mind I'd still kick in her back doors :D

9. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Definitely SJP. She's the kind of bird that other birds call beautiful because a) she makes them look better and b) she's on TV and they're too f00king thick to spot the difference between that and real life.

I'd smash her face in with a frying pan, but someone evidently beat me to it!

10. She'd still get it - hotness is only a lightswitch away.

11. Cameron Diaz,with her acne toppings pizza face & crap attitude to match!!!!!

12. Whilst I definately agree with all said so far someone who I have always thought looked like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down is Ugly Spice Victoria Beckham! :puker:

13. The gwar that 007 nails in Quantum of Solace. Not a good call.

14. Christ, thought for a moment you mean the amazingly hawt Olga Kurylenko.

Then i'd be extremely surprised. :p

15. Nicole Kidman. One trick pony big-nosed gwar. Crap actress too.