Cunnilingus

In the past I have always found that drawing the alphabet with your tongue on the lady's man in the boat, achieves satisfactory results.

Please feel free to contribute to the advancement of womens pleasure, ladies especially welcome.

ATB

Mac

go ask on RP I'm sure the laydeez there will give advice - hooped. mk

women?

pleasure?

Have I missed something?

I've always found that blowing raspberries on it (same way as on a babies stomach) or trying to sound reveille on it really pisses the missus off, for some reason......

Have you been reading the Observor Book of Cunnilingus and run out of ideas? or are you just a virgin?

Glesga_short_bloke said:
Have you been reading the Observor Book of Cunnilingus and run out of ideas? or are you just a virgin?
No mate, just trying to get a few idea's to help the OH out in her time of need.

ATB

Mac

Macblue said:
Glesga_short_bloke said:
No mate, just trying to get a few idea's to help the OH out in her time of need.

ATB

Mac
Find her a nice new man to play with!!! :wink:

You can't go far wrong if you lick everything, and nibble the bits that surround it.

ATB

Mac

Eyelashes on the clit, can't beat it. Unless you include a 12" tongue and fingers like ET.

ATB

Mac

Maybe I'm on my own but I Lick like I hard target, Left and right as fast as I can! Seems to work both tactically and sexually!

for me its gotta be fast up and down motion followed by sticking yr tounge up her fanjita doing wave style movements, then on to the hoop. Shove it up there and gyrate it a tad, remove tongue and insert finger moistened up with a smidge of pre cum carry on with gyration and roberts your mothers brother! another happy customer!

Best bet is to try a little bit of everything and go by the reaction...

As a rule I tend to kick her as hard as I can in the chuff, just checking for squirrels. I then proceed to have a toss on her udders before going out for a couple of bevvies with her brother!!

B

blindfire

cupid-stunt said:
for me its gotta be fast up and down motion followed by sticking yr tounge up her fanjita doing wave style movements, then on to the hoop. Shove it up there and gyrate it a tad, remove tongue and insert finger moistened up with a smidge of pre cum carry on with gyration and roberts your mothers brother! another happy customer!
ha ha boy are you sick 8O but lets face it we all do it privately :D

I like to use a cow's tongue. I have the local butcher save one for me every Thursday night. Goes down a treat every time, and you've got your supper there afterwards.

Change direction and intensity just as she's beginning to kick off. This lets it build up so the final result is a doozy.

Oh, and don't neglect the rest of her body while you're down there. Suddenly playing with her other erogenous zones can pay unexpected dividends.

Latest Threads