Cunnilingus

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Macblue, Jul 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In the past I have always found that drawing the alphabet with your tongue on the lady's man in the boat, achieves satisfactory results.

Please feel free to contribute to the advancement of womens pleasure, ladies especially welcome.

ATB

Mac

go ask on RP I'm sure the laydeez there will give advice - hooped. mk

2. women?

pleasure?

Have I missed something?

3. I've always found that blowing raspberries on it (same way as on a babies stomach) or trying to sound reveille on it really pisses the missus off, for some reason......

4. Also butterfly kisses seem to work.

ATB

5. I know this one- it's on the tip of my tongue..

Coat! Taxi!

6. Have you been reading the Observor Book of Cunnilingus and run out of ideas? or are you just a virgin?

7. No mate, just trying to get a few idea's to help the OH out in her time of need.

ATB

Mac

8. Do they fly to Ireland.....?

Cheque please.

9. Find her a nice new man to play with!!! :wink:

10. You can't go far wrong if you lick everything, and nibble the bits that surround it.

ATB

Mac

11. As in the swimming stroke "she may end up with a couple of black eyes."

12. Eyelashes on the clit, can't beat it. Unless you include a 12" tongue and fingers like ET.

ATB

Mac

13. Maybe I'm on my own but I Lick like I hard target, Left and right as fast as I can! Seems to work both tactically and sexually!

14. for me its gotta be fast up and down motion followed by sticking yr tounge up her fanjita doing wave style movements, then on to the hoop. Shove it up there and gyrate it a tad, remove tongue and insert finger moistened up with a smidge of pre cum carry on with gyration and roberts your mothers brother! another happy customer!

15. Best bet is to try a little bit of everything and go by the reaction...