Culling of current tech upgraders

Should Current Tech Upgraders be culled?

• Yeah, Just because the're techs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they are only young and can be educated

• No, they were right, the corps exists for them

• Total voters
As i suggested the idea, and it seemed popular. What do the readership think? Should we cull the tech upgraders? Or leave them be, poor little lambs?

Boney

Boney, you have complained about the techs whingeing about this topic all fecking week. It ahs mostly died down.

So why the feck do you need to resurrect it???

Just immature and pointless if you ask me m8.

imature, yes. Pointless yes also. Almost died down??? Its migrating over the site. The Corps are being slagged in the int cell.

I'm making light of it mate.

Boney

I know they will, but how come Disco got accused of being the RSM and we just got called old and crusty (or was that just me)

let the weasels keep these threads going, never laughed so much for a long time over such a petty subject

polar said:
I know they will, but how come Disco got accused of being the RSM and we just got called old and crusty (or was that just me)
I know, i just got accused of being an officer - the very thought. Old and crusty i can handle, but officer. Christ

Boney

Techs are like seals, they should be clubbed on a yearly basis :p :p :p :p

tech skin boots anyone ???? :p :p :p :p

Daz

boney_m said:
I know, i just got accused of being an officer - the very thought. Old and crusty i can handle, but officer. Christ

Boney
they have been fairly accurate :!: reckon we've got 40 mins before humps chucks them out

its a sunday, the're probably studying for the exams they should have prepared for all weekend. Get ready for the monday night onslaught. Which i will ignor with a verve

polar,

He's culled them mate, just after the first one tried voting :p :p :p

>sing's tunelessly, if you like a cull techs, get a club< :p :p :p :p

Daz

It is very easy to hunt down the Greater spotted class 2 Tech upgrader.

Their skin is pure white (due to never going out during the day time)

Loads of spots(due to the diet of Pot Noodles and coke)

Arched backs< some with humps ( Geeking it 24/7 on the laptop, sorry revising)

Constantly moaning about niff naff and trivia

Always in the shit because they look like something that has dropped from a Rhinos Arrse!

Insisting that they should be a Senior rank and that they could do everyone elses job a lot better! :lol:

marathonman said:
It is very easy to hunt down the Greater spotted class 2 Tech upgrader.
Rights lets go

marathonman said:
Their skin is pure white (due to never going out during the day time)
Rather then the orange of you permatan loves himself operator never doing work cos they're constantly off down the sunbeds.

marathonman said:
Loads of spots(due to the diet of Pot Noodles and coke)
Always thought this was because most of us were still in puberty

marathonman said:
Arched backs< some with humps ( Geeking it 24/7 on the laptop, sorry revising)
Jealous cos we can afford them aint ya.

marathonman said:
Constantly moaning about niff naff and trivia
Like how ARRSE techs are, no wait thats you.

marathonman said:
Always in the s*** because they look like something that has dropped from a Rhinos Arrse!
No always in the shit because we are capable of independant thought and sometimes question stupidity.

marathonman said:
Insisting that they should be a Senior rank and that they could do everyone elses job a lot better! :lol:
Well we can. Cant we?

I thought that your CEQ gets the same trade pay as RTG's, Inst Tech's, IS Geeks oh and Chefs as well and not forgetting bandsman.