Culling of current tech upgraders

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by boney_m, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Yeah, cull them - theres an overkill anyway.

2. Yeah, Just because the're techs.

3. No, they are only young and can be educated

0 vote(s)
  4. No, they were right, the corps exists for them

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As i suggested the idea, and it seemed popular. What do the readership think? Should we cull the tech upgraders? Or leave them be, poor little lambs?

2. Boney, you have complained about the techs whingeing about this topic all fecking week. It ahs mostly died down.

So why the feck do you need to resurrect it???

Just immature and pointless if you ask me m8.
  3. imature, yes. Pointless yes also. Almost died down??? Its migrating over the site. The Corps are being slagged in the int cell.

I'm making light of it mate.

4. They aren't biting .... yet
  5. Give it time, polar. Give it time
  6. I know they will, but how come Disco got accused of being the RSM and we just got called old and crusty (or was that just me)
  7. let the weasels keep these threads going, never laughed so much for a long time over such a petty subject
  8. I know, i just got accused of being an officer - the very thought. Old and crusty i can handle, but officer. Christ

9. daz

daz LE

Techs are like seals, they should be clubbed on a yearly basis :p :p :p :p

tech skin boots anyone ???? :p :p :p :p

10. they have been fairly accurate :!: reckon we've got 40 mins before humps chucks them out
  11. its a sunday, the're probably studying for the exams they should have prepared for all weekend. Get ready for the monday night onslaught. Which i will ignor with a verve
  12. The votes going well, 5 to nothing. I think 5 blokes with clubs could do it :wink: :wink:

13. Boney

What have you done with em?
  14. daz

daz LE

He's culled them mate, just after the first one tried voting :p :p :p

>sing's tunelessly, if you like a cull techs, get a club< :p :p :p :p