Culled posts from NTWICA1

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Kingxex, Jun 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Went out 2 weeks ago with my civvy mates. Was acting all mature and everyone was saying how much I'd grown up, blah de blah. After half an hour my army mate walks in the pub, I knew I was going home to sirens as soon as he saw me and got me a triple JD 'n' coke.

Knocked it back. Gets me another triple.
    Knock it back. Another triple.

This when on, next thing I remember is waking up in a cell.

Apparently this went on for about an hour until I was swinging at lamposts, threw my phone and camera smashing them, my mate asked me to talk to my granddad on his phone and I bit it f*cking the screen up, ending up in the middle of a road asleep. Paramedics wake up me, I attempt to swing at them miserably while laying on my back and swearing at them like a psycho. Police come to take me home, give them abuse. Got nicked. Haven't heard from the civvy mates since.

F*ck knows how I got away with D&D and only 3 days guard!
  2. To be honest you sound like any other gobshite, can't handle their drink, punchy chav cnut.
  3. Not sure if swinging from the floor counts as a punch, but if you've never done it before you're either not a squadie or have no mates and never go out!
  4. You drank heavily, swung some punches. Congratulations. Like I said, you could be any one of a million fcuking chavs.
  5. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

No, I still think you're a dick.

Edited to add: Not you 5A.
  6. FiveAlpha I'm worried. Are you unwell or something? I'd have expected a line like:

7. You sir are a complete throbber!!

Keep on doing stuff like this and you wont have that shiny new tape for long!
  8. Give it a rest :)

It's not like I was a threat, I just swore and threw punches WHILE LAYING ON THE GROUND. Seriously, if I hadn't been man enough to tell my CSM straight, he probably never would have found out. Such a minor offence, and as this is a thread for 'fessin up to failing to behave like proper people, what were you expecting?

Jog on and try not to get too tipsy on them shandys :D
  9. My bold. Shouldn't that be swinging from lamp posts?
  10. Yeah it should actually. Maybe that's why I'm getting abuse haha :p amidst other things
  11. That and the Cherry B you fucking turd tamer.
  12. Best thread I have read, I can't compete with these, but when i have finished laughing will try to give a Walt I know a mention here!