Cue heavy breathing jokes...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chrisg46, Sep 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Sorry to disappoint but nothing sexual or pervy here...well maybe, but whatever floats your boat MDN.

A colleague came running back in this afternoon from his lunch break with a great big box from argos, shouting "look what i have got!"
    lo & behold, he has got a Lego star destroyer which even now, he is putting together on his desk. Apparently he has spent £80 on this thing, and is saving for the £230 death star which is also available...Have yet to ask him how he plans to get this thing home cos its big! He is too busy giggling and making beeow beeow noises, along with the occasional voom voom of a lightsaber...
    Anyone else got one of these things, or what is the most extravagant piece of childish yet cool memorabilia you have splashed out on?

2. ... Kinder eggs.

(It's chocolate AND a surprise!!!!!!*)

*But so is a Mars Bar up the bum I suppose.

3. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

And vastly cheaper...

4. :? Does anyone know what the three surprises are with Kinder Eggs?

I only get two....

5. Milk Choc, White Choc and a toy!

Multichockadoobie!

6. No! The fact there is milk chocolate is not a surprise, the two surprises are that the underside of the milk chocolate is in fact white and there is a toy! If the chocolate was a surprise, what does the child think is in there????

7. you need to get out more SCoy :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

8. True, but then so does Jack Dee :)

9. Surprise number three; it's actually laxative chocolate!

10. White chocolate on the inside, a toy. And the numbing inevitability of a crap toy and crap chocolate. (Relevant quote by a ginger long haired git of a comedian is in order here...)

11. Never mind the fcuking kinder eggs & their crap toys; get back to the subject - LEGO STAR DESTROYERS!!!!! GENIUS!!!! I too would be giggling & quoting lines at random

'these are not the droids you're looking for'...

12. ... I thought the third surprise was how chuffing difficult it is to get the two halves of the yellow capsule (with crap toy inside) to open. I usually have to use my teeth.

13. Did anyone get an image of Orr from Catch 22 building the star destroyer with all the intermittent giggling going on? Maybe he had crab apples in his cheeks?

14. You're not wrong mate!

"You just watch yourself. We're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems"

"I'll be careful"

"You'll be dead!"

:D

15. Remote control plane. Done up in RAF colours, myself and a mate at work went half each for it,when we were in Germany.
    Like two little kids, we raced downstairs when the concierge phoned us to say a large box had arrived. Literally snatching it off him, we began to assemble and charge the battery in the deserted bar area.

A few hours later, we were in a nearby park, surrounded by curious onlookers, and sniggering to ourselves re: the roundels (the city we were in had been redesigned,courtesy of our grandfathers)
    After loosing the toss, my mate was at the controls, a smooth taxi, and a very smooth take off.

And that was the end of it, the blo*dy thing just sailed off into the distance, not responding to any of our frantic efforts/loud swearing to make it turn. We later found it in a tree, and no amount of black nasty nor the input of Mr.T would have fixed it.
    Perhaps we should have got the one in Luftwaffe colours!

(edited for bad grama'n' spelin)