Cuddly Ken strikes again....

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by tuffy52, Feb 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh dear,Peter Tatchell will be very upset.

2. Silly old sod is just attention seeking.

3. You didn't read it all, did you?

4. You didn't read the story then?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think we can draw our own conclusions re Livingston and how he deals, or fails to deal, with 'social pressures'; and I'm being kind.
    He would have fitted well into the bunch led by Wilson.

25pdr - being very careful to avoid libelous comment.

6. As you say Tatchell's view are the polar opposite.

Anyway, I've got a lot of time for Peter Tatchell. He had the brass balls to attempt a citizen's arrest on Robert Mugabe while he was visiting his chums in London.

Hats off to him, brown or otherwise.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Clearly not!

However in my defence I'm trying to run a business here you know,and I don't always have time to thoroughly read everything that passes me by!

8. Silly arrse hasn't even mentioned Hong Kong. A lot of UK and European bankers are trying to get out here a the moment.

9. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

I agree - I think he's wrong politically but he's got the courage to put himself into danger for what he believes in.

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

A cynical attempt to curry favour with gays and financial sector workers ahead of his next Mayor bid. Barking Ken vs Boris the Bounder? Why cant somebody stand for Mayor on a platform that states "I will make London work and make its citizens happy without pissing anybody off outside of London like Liverpool or Dubai".

11. Go on then.

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Tempting but the 300 mile drive to work would be a chore. Clarkson was ranting in the S. Times last week that he planned to stand against Ed Milliband in Doncaster. I would most certainly hold his coat.

13. Forget Doncaster. It's a shite hole.

Stand for London Mayor - I'll be your campaign manager.

You have all the right credentials:

1/. Spent time in the Third World (aka the Naarth East). Check
    2/. Understand current issues regarding the military. Er, we can work on that.
    3/. Option to hold the coat of celebrities. Check. Great for fund raising.
    4/. Long commute. Check. At one with the poor ***** who have to use public transport and that's a big vote winner in The Smoke.
    5/. You look like Mitt Romney. Er, we can work on that.

You'd be a shoe in - or a shoeing. But it would be worth the risk, if only to get away from the Ronny Gill and the Echoaaa.