Cuddles needs new girl(s)

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by whiffler, Sep 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Or at least that's the impression you get from this BBC page.

Or am I getting confused?.

2. J_D

J_D LE

Cr@p, course they knew what they were doing. Ask AB!

3. Am I being dim? What's the question?

Beebs :?

4. "The women are believed to be of .................. and were tricked into the sex industry" How can you be tricked into the sex industry?

5. Er, I believe the chosen method is to go to villages where there is little employment, find suitable young women, offer them jobs abroad at a salary they won't be able to ever get at home, take their passports, ship them to the country you trade with, rape them a few times, demoralise them totally, threaten their families, dehumanise them, then put them into a house/brothel to 'work' and guard them, if they comply they eat, if not you rape them some more and beat them.

Not a new industry and rather effective.

Beebs

6. I'm a suddenly Public Enemy No1 or what?

7. But there isn't a problem locally with Albanian gangs allegedly :roll:

8. J_D

J_D LE

Nope, just "heard" that you, cuts and stabby are in a very good money making "business".

9. They are just a bunch of fukcing bastreds

10. J_D

J_D LE

The problem is with any one that is in UK illegally. Big problem with Jordians and Russians over here. Even though the Russian girls offer a good "service". Not that I hear any guys complaining of this!

11. No we are not. I can personally vouch for the other two.

12. We haven't got Russians here, but we do have Kosavans and Albanians, doing prostitution, and moving in on the drugs scene. It's gonna make worries about Pakistanis with bombs look minor by comparison,. There's already been a shootout or two between gangs

13. LOL!

What are you talking about?

This isn't an illegal immigration problem exclusively! Many of the brothels operation Poppy has been involved in are owned and operated by UK nationals, the fact the girls are illegal is purely financial. They are sex SLAVES they have been purchased and don't 'work' they're raped. Every time a man has sex with them after their initial indoctrination he is doing so against their will.

As to 'offer a good "service"' it's a survival of the fittest situation. What do you think happens when a girl gets sick? Develops AIDS or isn't attractive enough to merit keeping? Do you think they retire her to a country estate somewhere? They 'disappear' or are dumped to fend for themselves. They can't go back to their homes. They're culture has a rather dim view of a woman who has spent X amount of years on her back 'servicing' around 20 men a day. So what do you think happens?

Beebs :?

14. Anya, you're talking complete b_ll_cks, love

baby cakes has hit the nail squarely on the head

15. J_D

J_D LE

Get a grip gimp, its a joke. And as for the Russian girls, it is true. Over here (Cyprus) it is. If I want your opinion I will ask.

Where as 50% of young girls are smuggled and forced, the other 50% are not.

Do what you have to do to survive, prostitution is an every day occurrence in Europe and brings in the food for families. I never looked down on the poor girls when I have seen them. I just pity the government/country its self for having people go this low for money. But then again it’s up to you what happens with your life.

Where as some girls are put out for sex from the age of 10, these are the type who do not have a choice. or the type who are drugged and put to work. But some girls chose to work this type of life.

Of course people will claim they didn't do it, or they were forced when they are breaking the law.

I am on both sides for something like this. Like there is an argument to every side these days.