Cuban bomber arrested in US

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Cpl_ripper, May 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lets see how Mr. Bushes War On terror works with this one, or is it acceptable because it US sponsored freedom fighters/Anti-communists?

From the BBC

Nice to see how this pans out, or could it be a pair of concrete wellys in Hudson bay
  2. seeing that the US has no extradition treaty (or any treaty for that matter) with Cuba I say he be handed over to the World Court and let them deal with him.

Edited cause I didn't read all the facts:

So it is Venezuela that wants him and not Cuba. Turning him over to the World Court, since Chavez is acting on behalf of Castro, should solve the problem. Or return him to Cuba by detaining him in Gitmo. Either way he appears to be a terrorist and should be tried as such.

Is it possible that USA would harbour a terrorist? It's a very interesting question and we will see answer to it soon.
  4. Ow my God! This had better not effect my buying Cuban cigars. Life without the occasional Cohiba, H. Upman, Partagas or Diplomatico would be shiite. :(