ctr reports

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mac1360, Dec 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. has anyone got any information about ctr reports or has a hard copy i could look at many thanks

2. Maybe I do, maybe I don't.

What's it to you, you total fuckstick?

3. Have you been nominated yet as Arrse Cunt of the Year? If not please allow me to put you forward.... I like odds on certainties and you can't lose.

Memo to ACotY Organisers:
    Please add 'zero over' to your list of accolade deserving cunts as soon as we have a seconder
    Thank you!

4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

5. Don't listen to them,have this one on me.Enjoy.

A currency transaction report (CTR) is a report that U.S. financial institutions are required to file for each deposit, withdrawal, exchange of currency, or other payment or transfer, by, through, or to the financial institution which involves a transaction in currency of more than $10,000. Used in this context, currency means the coin and/or paper money of any country that is designated as legal tender by the country of issuance. Currency also includes U.S. silver certificates, U.S. notes, Federal Reserve notes, and official foreign bank notes.

6. Click-through rate (CTR) is a way of measuring the success of an online advertising campaign for a particular website. The click-through rate of an advertisement is defined as the number of clicks on an ad divided by the number of times the ad is shown (impressions), expressed as a percentage.

Simples when you know how.;-)

7. Our Jimbo the Baron ShorttShitt appears to have some serious competion here..... Ladies & Gentlemen, put your hands together for:

CTR Services Ltd

CTR Services and The Team - Retired Members of the UK Special Forces (SAS and Spec OP) that have developed Close Protection and Surveillance Services that are above reproach ...

8. Have you had a look in the Electronic Battle Box? In particular at the Formation Recce TAM insert.

9. Persec Opsec obviously!

10. Quite sensible really, sheep are notorious for their thirst for vengeance.

• Like Like x 2