CTP Career transition partnership

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by mickey24777, Jan 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CTP Career transition partnership,

they are useless they just cancelled most of there corses at the drop of a hat last week no regard for service leaders. There teachers are too weak and couldn't get into work. very very poor show. just out to take your ressettlement money

2. Talking out of your arrse my friend. One of THE most worthwhile organisations you will encounter in your career; even if it is at the end of it!!

3. Agree with AOS nothing but praise for them, very helpful.

4. What is a Service Leader?

Couldn't get into work - well there is a feck load or snow and ice out there.

Are you actually on about the CTP people or the outside agency; college/people who are running the course?

I found that the CTP staff were fantastic they helped/dragged those who weren't too switched up to a decent understanding and pushed them that were a bit further advanced to a decent level.

Same with the RFEA staff - very useful.

If you are just on here for a rant because you've ballsed up your paperwork or tried claiming for courses you're not entitled to then dry your eyes, delete your account and feck orf! If you actually want some help or have a genuine concern; drop me a PM and I'll try and help you or point you in the right direction.

If you are just on here for a rant because you've ballsed up your paperwork or tried claiming for courses you're not intitled to then dry your eyes, delete your account and feck orf!

If you actually want some help or have a geniune concern; drop me a PM and I'll try and help you or point you in the right direction.