• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

CSM

Could someone give me a rough idea on the timescale from completing all the online test/ questionnaires to the CSM contacting you ?? Please.

Could someone give me a rough idea on the timescale from completing all the online test/ questionnaires to the CSM contacting you ?? Please.
You get assigned a CSM after completing your BARB test. Then he/she will arrange your first formal interview for you.
How long ago did you complete your BARB? If it was over 2wks ago, i would ring the recruitment response team and ask to be allocated your CSM and ask for his/her number to contact them.

Yeah that's I will do, a few days of waiting won't do any harm.

Infantry mate, what about you ? What stage are you at ?
Patience is a virtue with Capita mate ;) ha
& Spot on mate, well I've got Infantry as my number one, RA special gunfire observer for number 2 & 3rd driver.
& i only completed my medical last thursday fella.
What reg/battalion you hoping to join?

Yip!! Your no kidding there anyway! Lol waited about 6weeks before I got my medical.

Wanting to join 2scots or 5scots, the royal regiment of Scotland.

I take we are roughly at the same stage in the application process ?

Yip!! Your no kidding there anyway! Lol waited about 6weeks before I got my medical.

Wanting to join 2scots or 5scots, the royal regiment of Scotland.

I take we are roughly at the same stage in the application process ?
Ha i waited 8 1/2 weeks for ny medical mate.

& fair enough bud, im looking at Rifles, there my most local recruiting infantry reg.
But yes mate pretty much, your a bit ahead of me with the barb tho because i haven't done it yet. Waiting for that one to come through.

Yeah I was torn between the rifles an scots but decided on the scots as that is my local regiment.

Yeah you should get your barb test soon, was only a few days after my medical... Was totally surprised when I seem the email for it! Then you will get a job preference questionnaire. Now I am on the dreaded wait to be appointed to a CSM

Yeah I was torn between the rifles an scots but decided on the scots as that is my local regiment.

Yeah you should get your barb test soon, was only a few days after my medical... Was totally surprised when I seem the email for it! Then you will get a job preference questionnaire. Now I am on the dreaded wait to be appointed to a CSM
Fair enough mate, well best of luck.
Whats your mile and half run time? Are you training much?

& yeah fingers crossed, i just want to get it all done and get in!!

Yeah you as well mate,

My time is shit the now 11:30, want to get it down to 10:00
My training is just running an interval training, an hitting the gym to get all round strength.... But I really need to improve on the run time though.
What about you ?

Yeah am the same totally can't wait!! Hopefully application goes smoothly without any problem an hit phase1 soon as!!

Yeah you as well mate,

My time is shit the now 11:30, want to get it down to 10:00
My training is just running an interval training, an hitting the gym to get all round strength.... But I really need to improve on the run time though.
What about you ?

Yeah am the same totally can't wait!! Hopefully application goes smoothly without any problem an hit phase1 soon as!!
Cheers fella.

& dont worry about it mate, mine is around the same time at the moment, so your not on your own!
Just takes a bit of hard work and dedocation and you'll have it down to 10mins in no time.
Im working on a 5k training programme at the moment, its quite good.
My strength is fine, i can do over the required press ups, sit ups etc..
Just got to smash this run time.

Yeah I know what you mean, I will hit that 10min mark!!

I think in the adsc they don't do press up an sit ups as part of the test now. Just Jerry can walk, power bag lift

Ah I see I read your post wrong there, thought you said you had interview. Yeah am waiting as well, think I will give them a call again on Monday if I don't hear anything.

What you planning on joining as ?

Latest Threads