• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

CSM Daughter

Can anyone dispell the rumour of the SGT MAJ's daughter getting bummed in the guardroom and then the SGT Maj in question coming in and joining in as it was dark, and later finding out and killing himself?

Fallschirmjager said:
Fuck me ragged. This story has been doing the rounds since 1066. It's bollocks.
Actually it was King Harold rather than a CSM, and he commited suicide with a bow and arrow (quite difficult actually, give it a go if you don't believe me).

Tartan_Terrier said:
Fallschirmjager said:
Fuck me ragged. This story has been doing the rounds since 1066. It's bollocks.
Actually it was King Harold rather than a CSM, and he commited suicide with a bow and arrow (quite difficult actually, give it a go if you don't believe me).
yeah but where and when was it stated?

It was Munster '66 & I cannot tell a lie it was I who battered her back door. It wasn't the CSM who completed the menage et trois but her brother. The dirty deed happened by the lake in the wood behind the married quarters in Coerde. I was studying cunnilingus at the Army Language School.

theduke09 said:
actually she is a dolfin
Eh? She's some type of programming language interactive resource??

Not very comfy in bed I would imagine!

DOLFIN is the C++/Python interface of FEniCS, providing a consistent PSE (Problem Solving Environment) for ordinary and partial differential equations.

sunami said:
It was Munster '66 & I cannot tell a lie it was I who battered her back door. It wasn't the CSM who completed the menage et trois but her brother. The dirty deed happened by the lake in the wood behind the married quarters in Coerde. I was studying cunnilingus at the Army Language School.
Wrong! It was Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick.

It's actually true....the poor guy flipped and tried to swim a stalwart across the channel, but he was running out of fuel and had to turn back. He then went to have a quiet drink and the pub refused to serve him, so he went back to camp, pinched a chieftan and the rest is history.

Latest Threads