CSE show

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PoppyG, Aug 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is one coming your way?
    What do you think? Any good - worth watching?
  2. There will now be short pause while everyone looks at poppy with deep suspicion.....
  3. I'm not looking at her, I'm looking at your avatar........ (drools)

4. "Cold shower for the slug"
  5. Of course, it's not my best side....
  6. Feel free to PM me your better side........ (Dribbles)
  7. :puker: :pukel: :puker: :pukel: :puker: :pukel:
  8. wow a CSE im so excited i think i might become a skip licker
  9. Poppy, would you perchance, just asking mind, don't mean nothing by it, be connected in any way with the CSE?

If so, can we have some comedians who're actually funny for a change? If it's not too much trouble...
  10. FFS your be asking for the MOD too work next ..... naughty step and think about what you asked ......
  11. you know you want me stop fighting it breeder
  12. Last one I saw involved Kid Creole and the Coconuts, a rather overweight comedian and a tent that was only pinned up on three sides, Kid Creoles Coconuts disappeared afterwards with two kiwi gunners and the comedian was found sat outside the officers accomodation crying his eyes out after a merciless slagging from a couple of hundred lads !
  13. Not his fault really, there can't be many crowds tougher than a bunch of war weary squaddies!
  14. Your right mate dont get me wrong I felt awful for him there cant be anything worse than being ragged off stage and then realising your a long way from home in a shithole ! We exchanged a glance and I went off to my pit, (god that sounds ridiculous!)