CSE show

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

seanbean said:
There will now be short pause while everyone looks at poppy with deep suspicion.....
I'm not looking at her, I'm looking at your avatar........ (drools)

Dale the snail said:
seanbean said:
There will now be short pause while everyone looks at poppy with deep suspicion.....
I'm not looking at her, I'm looking at your avatar........ (drools)

"Cold shower for the slug"

seanbean said:
Of course, it's not my best side....
Feel free to PM me your better side........ (Dribbles)

Poppy, would you perchance, just asking mind, don't mean nothing by it, be connected in any way with the CSE?

If so, can we have some comedians who're actually funny for a change? If it's not too much trouble...

smartascarrots said:
Poppy, would you perchance, just asking mind, don't mean nothing by it, be connected in any way with the CSE?

If so, can we have some comedians who're actually funny for a change? If it's not too much trouble...
FFS your be asking for the MOD too work next ..... naughty step and think about what you asked ......

Last one I saw involved Kid Creole and the Coconuts, a rather overweight comedian and a tent that was only pinned up on three sides, Kid Creoles Coconuts disappeared afterwards with two kiwi gunners and the comedian was found sat outside the officers accomodation crying his eyes out after a merciless slagging from a couple of hundred lads !

reni_77 said:
Last one I saw involved Kid Creole and the Coconuts, a rather overweight comedian and a tent that was only pinned up on three sides, Kid Creoles Coconuts disappeared afterwards with two kiwi gunners and the comedian was found sat outside the officers accomodation crying his eyes out after a merciless slagging from a couple of hundred lads !
Not his fault really, there can't be many crowds tougher than a bunch of war weary squaddies!

Your right mate dont get me wrong I felt awful for him there cant be anything worse than being ragged off stage and then realising your a long way from home in a shithole ! We exchanged a glance and I went off to my pit, (god that sounds ridiculous!)

reni_77 said:
Your right mate dont get me wrong I felt awful for him there cant be anything worse than being ragged off stage and then realising your a long way from home in a shithole ! We exchanged a glance and I went off to my pit, (god that sounds ridiculous!)
Telling a plane load of squaddies that they're not going home for another 24 hours, avoiding a stoning and then realising you're a long way from home in a sh1thole!

I don't envy the CSE chaps and chapesses, but I have noticed that the best totty/funniest comedians seem to go to the Falklands...

Jim davidson was the last one i seen in the Falklands 1980's you could tell he hated the place when he 1st come down, then i think the guys grew on him and he Lighten up a bit

ugly

LE
I seem to remember letching at a CSE show in Kellys Garden in 1985 and all the birds were midgets. On stage they looked so different. Nice to have a Geordie stand up comedian capable of putting down all the Geordie Hecklers in the crowd!

Stranglers - Bosnia 1997 - awesome! But the 'comedian' on the same bill died a death (like so many others). The imbecile did the same act everywhere in theatre and couldn't seem to grasp that swearing on it's own ain't funny. The boys hated him & let him know it ....