CSE International

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Big_Duke_Six, Nov 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Always had a soft spot for girls who spread a bit of cheer for the troops: Nell McAndrew (good marathon time as well: 3hrs22mins), Katherine Jenkins, Claire Sweeney etc.

How good was it to see that Kylie is one of them. Here's a pic of here performing "for the (presumably Aussie) troops in East Timor 1999" recently seen on the Telegraph website.

Attached Files:

2. There was a very tasty opera singer type burd out in Basra at the beginning of this year. Anyone any idea who it was? I did learn her name but have since forgotten!
  3. we had one of the Three degrees in Boz - kind of says alot about how your regarded when you can only get a third of a group turn up!
  4. Katherine Jenkins per chance, Best I managed to do was Bob Carolgese and spit the shaggin dog on Granby fcukin awful, even the dancin girls were a pack of munters looked like theyd been dragged off a council estate in Gateshead the night before.
  5. sheldrake

sheldrake RIP

I remember Bradley Walsh doing a good set on Granby.

Also remember being corraled & coerced into going to one in Cyprus. No-one was keen because it was Little and Large. Everyone thought "bag o' shoite family entertainers". WRONG! Two of the funniest men and one of the bluest acts I have ever seen. The only let down was Grace Jones as a singer - awful. She sat on my lap during one song and sang to me - she's really spotty as well as being a munter. Anyway, she soon jumped up when she realised I'd leaked from laughing so hard at L&L! :wink:
  6. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I saw L & L at Akrotiri I have to agree with you one of the best I've ever seen well worth the £1 to get in

Is it still on? I thought gwarr spice had virtually bankrupted them?
    I don't remember any on Telic
  7. Telic had Lucie Silvas before she released her first album - another cutie I forgot to mention.

The guys up in Al Amarah had to make do with the 76th US Army band, who were actually bloody good.

Attached Files:

8. [​IMG]

That's it. Very tasty!

Lee Hurst came out to Basra and Al Amarah, and bloody good he was too!
  9. [​IMG]
    That's it. Very tasty!

Lee Hurst came out to Basra and Al Amarah, and bloody good he was too!
  10. I had to put up with Bobby fcuking Davro on Granby, he was awful. The dancers were brill though, wearing next to nothing and even that was see through...I was young and impressionable and it wasn't laughing that made me leak when one of them sat on my knee!
  11. We had the US Air Force Band of the West the other day and they were shite
  12. I realise now that a picture of Lucie Silvas (whom I did not see in Iraq) would be much more interesting than the 76th US Army Band, who although apparently being much better than their US U3 counterparts, are not nearly so easy on the eye.

Attached Files: