• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

CS Grenades - Hand Thrown

If I abuse your ARRSE like this, I could posibly be the laziest man in NATO....

I need 1 or 2 new CS grenade models, in national quantities... and want to know what other NATO nations (including UK) are using. Name, Nato Stock Number or LOT number very much appreciated (helps me find the manufacturer). Picci's, experiences and comments might make the thread interesting. Not interested whatsoever in Joe Bloggs Security Supplies.

Anyone care to tell me what you've got? especially you "multinationals"... it'll save me a few days work :D

Howayman said:
Grenade, Hand, Anti-Riot, Irritant, L13
Grenade, Hand, Practice, Anti-Riot, L16
Thanks... just went on a Google search of these and got no further... I'll try again later unless anyone can give me the three letters on a lot number.

Latest Threads