• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Crysis: Warhead - Tech issue

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Installed this the other day. Played it directly after install and runs fine (although I did overestimate my new 3D card, so I had to take the settings off maximum - things were going transparent on me now and then). I went to play it for the second time last night, and the mouse is fcuked.

From the first options screen onwards (including load/save menus prior to starting a game, and weapon customisation screens in-game) the cursor is off centre about about 3 inches to the left and one inch up. Wherever I point it, the game thinks I'm trying to click at this offset point. As a result the cursor will not travel to the far left of the screen, and will go off the screen on the right.

This is only really a minor irritant since I can compensate for it, but I wouldn't mind getting it sorted. Before I start digging around in tech forums and the like, has anyone ever come across this? Is it a game issue, or a problem with system settings or hardware?

Latest Threads