Crysis: Warhead - Tech issue

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by BrunoNoMedals, Nov 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Installed this the other day. Played it directly after install and runs fine (although I did overestimate my new 3D card, so I had to take the settings off maximum - things were going transparent on me now and then). I went to play it for the second time last night, and the mouse is fcuked.

From the first options screen onwards (including load/save menus prior to starting a game, and weapon customisation screens in-game) the cursor is off centre about about 3 inches to the left and one inch up. Wherever I point it, the game thinks I'm trying to click at this offset point. As a result the cursor will not travel to the far left of the screen, and will go off the screen on the right.

This is only really a minor irritant since I can compensate for it, but I wouldn't mind getting it sorted. Before I start digging around in tech forums and the like, has anyone ever come across this? Is it a game issue, or a problem with system settings or hardware?
  2. Have you tried setting your resolution setting to the one native to your monitor? Or just bumping the resolution up one notch?
  3. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I will be doing now :)