Crypto Referrals and Airdrops (free coins)

Crypto currencies? Hmmm. I'll just leave this here:

'Efforts to recover millions in crypto-cash from the digital wallets of a man who died without revealing passwords to access them have hit a snag.

The wallets have been found to be empty.

The discovery was made by a firm appointed to oversee QuadrigaCX after the death of founder Gerald Cotten.

It expected to find the wallets full of C$180m ($137m; £105m) in crypto-cash deposited by the coin exchange's customers.

Mr Cotten, who died in India in December, had sole responsibility for handling the funds and coins passing through the site. . . '

Mystery as millions in crypto-cash lost

That's nice, so you are mentioning one exchange when actually there are quite a few that are scams or have been hacked.

What about the more credible exchanges? Binance? Made $446m profit in 2018, 2018 was also the one of the worse years for crypto. Binance are targetting $500m - $1b in 2019.

I am in no way advising invest in crypto, but no-one can write off when there are HUGE profits to be made, but also HUGE losses.

Yer takes yer chances!

That's nice, so you are mentioning one exchange when actually there are quite a few that are scams or have been hacked.

What about the more credible exchanges? Binance? Made $446m profit in 2018, 2018 was also the one of the worse years for crypto. Binance are targetting $500m - $1b in 2019.

I am in no way advising invest in crypto, but no-one can write off when there are HUGE profits to be made, but also HUGE losses.

Yer takes yer chances!
I'd much prefer any losses (or gains) to be generated by a fluctuating market and not by some tea leaf having it away on his toes, thanks very much.