Crypto Referrals and Airdrops (free coins)

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
How much personal information are you giving out ?
and is your pc being used for mining ?
a recent report in the times said that the advent of computer mining has stalled many scientific projects as home PCs are infected with software use to mind bitcoins ?

How much personal information are you giving out ?
and is your pc being used for mining ?
a recent report in the times said that the advent of computer mining has stalled many scientific projects as home PCs are infected with software use to mind bitcoins ?

Yes, hackers hit .gov websites and turned user pc's into zombie pc's to mine BTC.

Keep your antivirus up to date, don't click on links you do not know, sign up for Airdrops = profit!

In 2010 Bitcoin was worth .39c per coin, in Dec 17 it was worth £14k per coin and is currently worth approx £7500 per coin.

The companies i am linking to are offering you FREE coins, now these coins will never (i think!) reach the heights of Bitcoin, but they are free and some have them have given me over a couple of £k of FREE money with very minimal effort.

I get it it if you don't understand it, but this thread is for all to use and not just for you, so feel free to mute/ignore. Also, did i mention that these are FREE coins?!

Create a wallet - free
Click a link - free
Add your newly created wallet address - free
Sit back, have a beer, wait - free (aside from the beer)
=
$Profit$

What's the issue big guy?!

Waiting for the paltry few I have so far..... OCN, DATx & HYDRO...to be listed on exchanges so I can sell.

Have signed up for a dozen or so more, waiting for them to come in now.

Ha ha! And me, but i have a put a lot of them on mute so i'm not burdened with constant messages - unfortunately a lot of the airdrops require you to be a member of the group until the drop.

As soon as i receive the drop - delete!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
brucewillis Army Reserve 14
bernoulli The Intelligence Cell 0
C Royal Signals 19