Crypto Referrals and Airdrops (free coins)

What is a ETH address
Your coins need a wallet to be stored in - that can be on the exchange you trade with, an online wallet, a wallet on your pc or a paper wallet (actually writing down passwords to access your wallet).

Most coins will need an Eth (Ethereum) address or what's known as MEW/Erc20.

You can get a free wallet from:

MyEtherWallet.com: Your Key to Ethereum

and follow the instructions carefully (it's very easy).

Then when you sign up for the free coins you give the same wallet address for each airdrop - keeps it very simple. But here is a video to show you how to do it, step by step:

You can continue to use that to view your coins or you can install metamask as a Chrome extension (makes it easier to view/send/purchase).

This is a great way to try crypto, free wallet, free coins - and fingers crossed in a few months, end of year, those free coins may turn out to be valuable!

Yes, I think that Lloyds are of the opinion that if punters wish to spend money on this then they use their own and not the banks!
I'm wondering if that's just an excuse and the real reason behind it is somewhat different as I do think it to be rather unusual for any bank to say "No, you're not spending the money we've said you can spend" when it's up to the card user to pay the monthly bill and the spending is on something that is legal.

It's like saying that they won't authorise payments for an off licence because you might turn into an alcoholic.

Not that it would stop anyone, they could just pull the money out of an ATM using their credit card and buy bitcoin or whatever that way, still ends up going on the CC bill in the end.

Admittedly the people here are bankers and clearly don't like the competition from cryptocurrencies, but this piece from today's Guardian in which Bitcoin etc are described as facilitating tax evasion and other crime is the first step in what I believe will ultimately see it outlawed and it's facilitators become pariahs - if the price doesn't go through the floor before then......

Bitcoin price falls below $6,000 as banker signals crackdown

Last edited:
Admittedly the people here are bankers and clearly don't like the competition cryptocurrencies, but this piece from today's Guardian in which Bitcoin etc are described as facilitating tax evasion and other crime is the first step in what I believe will ultimately see it outlawed and it's facilitators become pariahs - if the price doesn't go through the floor before then......

Bitcoin price falls below $6,000 as banker signals crackdown
It's getting pretty clear it's getting ousted one way or another.

Some of the comments on that article are gold....

"Shit. This had to happen just a week after I got my chip shop menu printed in it. Pie and chips for 0.0003 Bitcoins sounded like a great idea, I was going to be rich."

After the sharp drop in the value of the likes of Bitcoin, any credit card issued by Lloyds Banking Group is no longer valid for buying any cryptocurrency, citing fears of people getting into too much debt by buying into such things.

Expect others to follow suit.

But its ok to use Credit Cards for Gambling sites, banks can see you sending cash to Crypto rather than keeping it in a 0% interest savings account