Crypto Referrals and Airdrops (free coins)

I cannot find the Crypto discussion page we had on the last forum, has it gone?! Anyway, it had some great tips and discussions, so i was thinking about referrals.

As crypto has taken off and hopefully will last a few years yet, for those of us who want to get into crypto for the first time, or for those of us who want to try different exchanges or be informed of airdrops (free coins!). Hopefully this page might help.

GBP to Crypto:

Coinbase - Buy/Sell Digital Currency - you get $10 sign up bonus.

Exchanges and Airdrops:

http://www.binance.com/?ref=11597118 - 20% off trading fees.

BitMart - Digital Assets Exchange Platform

CryptoKami - Decentralized Reserve System

Dimensions Network - Airdrop Program

All Sports Blockchain

If there is any interest in referral or airdrops, i will post them as i find them for the forum. My best one was Rebl coin, i signed up in December, got the 3000Rebl in January and sold for $800! On the other hand some airdrops i have are shit coins, but i don't think anyone can complain about free coins!

Last edited:

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh there are some shitcoins/scams out there, but there is a lot of money to be made if you do your research right or just hit lucky!
I was reading an article about bitcoin transfer machines that had been installed in South London, you place your wallet ? against it to make the deposit, however the owner of the property when asked about the machines said they they were used late in the evening on a regular basis and always by the same demographic ?
I take it he meant criminals of some sort ?

I was reading an article about bitcoin transfer machines that had been installed in South London, you place your wallet ? against it to make the deposit, however the owner of the property when asked about the machines said they they were used late in the evening on a regular basis and always by the same demographic ?
I take it he meant criminals of some sort ?
We could play a guessing game!

After the sharp drop in the value of the likes of Bitcoin, any credit card issued by Lloyds Banking Group is no longer valid for buying any cryptocurrency, citing fears of people getting into too much debt by buying into such things.

Expect others to follow suit.

It strikes me that if these crypto-currencies start to challenge the mainstream currencies in particular the US dollar, governments will move very quickly to outlaw them and they will become worthless.

Remember what happened to Gaddafi when he wanted to stop trading oil in dollars and replace it with gold backed dinar?

It strikes me that if these crypto-currencies start to challenge the mainstream currencies in particular the US dollar, governments will move very quickly to outlaw them and they will become worthless.

Remember what happened to Gaddafi when he wanted to stop trading oil in dollars and replace it with gold backed dinar?
Yes, and the Jewish lizard crab people were behind 9/11...

After the sharp drop in the value of the likes of Bitcoin, any credit card issued by Lloyds Banking Group is no longer valid for buying any cryptocurrency, citing fears of people getting into too much debt by buying into such things.

Expect others to follow suit.
Yes, I think that Lloyds are of the opinion that if punters wish to spend money on this then they use their own and not the banks!

No, some of the referral links i post might give me a few coins, but the other standalone links give me nothing.
What is a ETH address

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
brucewillis Army Reserve 14
bernoulli The Intelligence Cell 0
C Royal Signals 19