• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Crypto coins and xrp

Have an account with Etoro and hold a number of positions with the coin XRP, as I understand it with Etoro I do not actually own the coins but they hold them for me until such times as when I want to sell and then I have to sell the whole position. What I was wondering is there a company and not a broker that I can buy the coin and own it paying GBP/USD in the UK that is reputable and that you are not paying massive costs. If you have bitcoin you can buy what you want but I prefer to steer clear. I want to add that I am a novice to this stuff and my main advisor is incomunicado atm. My concern is that when it takes off I will have to sell a whole position as oppose to a small portion of a position to liquidate it. All sensible advice happily recieved.
P/s I also am not sure about crypto wallets so it is a two questions in one.

Have an account with Etoro and hold a number of positions with the coin XRP, as I understand it with Etoro I do not actually own the coins but they hold them for me until such times as when I want to sell and then I have to sell the whole position. What I was wondering is there a company and not a broker that I can buy the coin and own it paying GBP/USD in the UK that is reputable and that you are not paying massive costs. If you have bitcoin you can buy what you want but I prefer to steer clear. I want to add that I am a novice to this stuff and my main advisor is incomunicado atm. My concern is that when it takes off I will have to sell a whole position as oppose to a small portion of a position to liquidate it. All sensible advice happily recieved.
P/s I also am not sure about crypto wallets so it is a two questions in one.

Just keep it under the mattress like me. It makes sense.