Crypto coins and xrp

NI-EX-MEDIC

On ROPS
On ROPs
Have an account with Etoro and hold a number of positions with the coin XRP, as I understand it with Etoro I do not actually own the coins but they hold them for me until such times as when I want to sell and then I have to sell the whole position. What I was wondering is there a company and not a broker that I can buy the coin and own it paying GBP/USD in the UK that is reputable and that you are not paying massive costs. If you have bitcoin you can buy what you want but I prefer to steer clear. I want to add that I am a novice to this stuff and my main advisor is incomunicado atm. My concern is that when it takes off I will have to sell a whole position as oppose to a small portion of a position to liquidate it. All sensible advice happily recieved.
P/s I also am not sure about crypto wallets so it is a two questions in one.

Have an account with Etoro and hold a number of positions with the coin XRP, as I understand it with Etoro I do not actually own the coins but they hold them for me until such times as when I want to sell and then I have to sell the whole position. What I was wondering is there a company and not a broker that I can buy the coin and own it paying GBP/USD in the UK that is reputable and that you are not paying massive costs. If you have bitcoin you can buy what you want but I prefer to steer clear. I want to add that I am a novice to this stuff and my main advisor is incomunicado atm. My concern is that when it takes off I will have to sell a whole position as oppose to a small portion of a position to liquidate it. All sensible advice happily recieved.
P/s I also am not sure about crypto wallets so it is a two questions in one.

Just keep it under the mattress like me. It makes sense.