crying celebrities

this picture of Davina crying really cheered me up

I always get a little hacked off by celebs who decide to "step outside their comfort zone" and use it as an attempt to part me from my hard-earned. If anything, it has exactly the opposite effect on me, and makes me even more determined not to shell out. A couple of years ago, a load of celebs were climbing Killemanjaro for some fundraiser and I remember thinking at the time, how it would be nice if they all perished. I think Patrick Kealty was up there, along with a bloke from a boyband who aren't famous anymore and some others.

Article here, if your interested.

Davina McCall in tears after lake rescue | Showbiz | News | Daily Express

And yes, the blonde would get it

this picture of Davina crying really cheered me up

I always get a little hacked off by celebs who decide to "step outside their comfort zone" and use it as an attempt to part me from my hard-earned. If anything, it has exactly the opposite effect on me, and makes me even more determined not to shell out. A couple of years ago, a load of celebs were climbing Killemanjaro for some fundraiser and I remember thinking at the time, how it would be nice if they all perished. I think Patrick Kealty was up there, along with a bloke from a boyband who aren't famous anymore and some others.

Article here, if your interested.

Davina McCall in tears after lake rescue | Showbiz | News | Daily Express

And yes, the blonde would get it
Good job they told me where Edinburgh is. Most interesting part of the whole episode

Agreed nothing more satisfying seeing them going through a tough time because it make them realize that actually the reality of real life is somewhat distorted compared to theirs. Agree on the 2nd count about the blonde after I have inserted my knob up Mccalls brown pipe and then in her mouth - not forgetting anal dry....!!

Im currently watching sky news in the hope that kate burley disappears under the water never to be seen again now that I would part with some cash to see.

I'm still pissing myself from her trying to interview the Ghurkha's and getting a collective no speake the English from all of them

Last edited:
Also I would like to be there when blubbing their arse offand saying man up you fucking soft cunt

Im currently watching sky news in the hope that kate burley disappears under the water never to be seen again now that I would part with some cash to see.

I'm still pissing myself from her trying to interview the Ghurkha's and get a collective no speake the English from all of them
good call, I'm onto that now.

Which celeb would you want to see in tears and why?

Puts those 'fitness/ work out dvd's' and her's in particular into perspective.

Fair play to Walliams and Izzard for their efforts of behalf of Sports Aid in the recent past.

Ahh Divina, what I would donate to charity, to mash her skull apart with a baseball bat. Another one of those me me me me me "celebs"

After I'd ruptured her rectum with same bat of course.

And yes the blond would get it

The description of 'Who Do You Think You Are?' as a TV programme consisting of famous people crying in libraries always makes me chuckle.

I couldn't care less about this article or Davina McCall. I've never watched anything she's ever appeared in and she gives me the boke. She's a nothing, like 100 other celebrities I could name who think they're special and try to make us love them because they do charity events.

Davina should wear a wet suit allll the time It flatters to deceive. She has the fattest arse in showbiz. And yes the blonde would get it.